Chapter 4

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-August 31st-

~Y/n's Pov~

School would be starting tomorrow, so me, James, and Sirius started packing. Luckily, Sirius and I didn't have to do much work because we already had our stuff backed from when we left home.

"Are you sure you have everything?" I ask James.

"I'm sure."

"Positive?"

"Y/n! Shut up! I have everything! You sound like my mother." Ye yelled while laughing.

"Still, I still see a jumper over there." I point to his bed ware a jumper sat. It had been folded up so either he intended to pack it, or his mum put it there because he doesn't know how to clean his messed. 

"Oops." He opens his trunk and sets it on top of everything. "There. I have everything now."

"But what about tha-" I point to the floor, which had nothing there. He follows the direction that I'm pointing in to see nothing there. 

"Oh shut up!" We all laugh. "Race you down the stairs." After he said that, we all trampled down the stairs.

"Stamped of children!" Mr. Potter laughed.

"Oh stop it dad." James said, playfully hitting him with his elbow.

"Are you kids ready for school?"

"James is ready, he's already talking about-" James slapped his hand to my mouth.

"Shut it." He whispered. I licked hi hand.

"About who?"

"McGonagall! My favorite Professor!" He covers up.

"Mhm, even though she gets you in trouble all the time." His dad put his hands on his hips, knowing that he wasn't talking about McGonagall.

"McGonagall can be nice." I say.

"When she wants to be." Sirius laughed.

≿━━𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲━━≾

The next day Sirius, James, and I got to Kings Cross Station on platform 9¾.

"Have a good year, kids!" Mrs. Potter yelled as we boarded the train.

"By mum! By dad!" James yelled.

"Thanks for letting us stay with you guys!" Sirius and I yelled. It meant a lot that we were able to stay there. We knew we could feel safe there, and didn't have to see our family. But at Hogwarts, we would have to see our brothers.

"Anytime!" She smiled.

We found the compartment we sat in every year and saw Remus and Peter waiting for us. "No Lily?" I ask.

"No." Remus says.

"Y/n, go find her." James pushed me out of the compartment before I could say anything.