Chapter 12

❝𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱, 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶❞

(𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞↑)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Flash back

~Third Person Pov~

It was a sunny day in the wizarding world. Every one had a smile on their face. That was, everyone except for Y/n L/n. Her parents had dragged her to meat up with one of their  Pure Blooded friends. Y/n hatted her parents friends. Everything about them was disgusting. They treated people like dogs. Even their own children. Y/n's parents were the same. Every little slip up, she got hit with an Unforgivable Curse. Even if it was saying something wrong. Her mother would always yell at her for anything. Calling her a disgrace any chase she got. But luckily for Y/n, she would get to escape from her parent's watch while at Hogwarts. Only 11 years old and she would do anything to get away from her family. Most kids her age would rather stay home and be near home. But not her. 

She and her family had just reached the Black's house. The 'Noble House of Black' as many  wizards called the family. They were one of the longest, purest line of Pure Blooded Slytherins. If anyone placed a foot out of line, they were disowned. But that wasn't the case for some. Some were just kept to be tortured.

Her mother knocked at the door. "Oh! M/n! It's so nice to see you again. You remember Regulus. I think he was friends with your son." Y/n had never been to the Black's house. She had only heard things about the family. Things that she didn't like. But her brother had seen the family. He said the youngest black was nice. But their oldest got in trouble often.

Her family had been shown to the living room, where Y/n saw a boy around her age being yelled at. "You better behave your self." the man next to him yelled. The girl had gotten the same lecture before she and her family left the'r house. She was used to being told be to be good. And never to screw up.

"Oh, that's just our son, Sirius. You remember him?" 

Y/n's mother shewed her off to go play with the Black's kids. She was led to Sirius's room to play, but she just stood in one spot. Not wanting to move in case something would happen. She was used to Pure Blooded children, and she didn't like them. But Sirius seemed different. He didn't seem dangerous, like some. 

He stood in one spot too, and like Y/n, said nothing. She had enough of the silens that laid between the two and started to talk. "Er, I'm Y/n."

"Sirius." He said softly.

"I-i won't bite you, y'know." She laughed slightly.

"Your not like my parents, are you?" He said.

"No." She smiled. "I hate people like that. I live with two myself." 

The boy smiled. "Are you going to Hogwarts too?" The boy asked.

"I am."

The two got along right then. The started going on about how every Black is named after a star, and Y/n's love for astronomy. 

≿━━𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

It was Y/n's 3rd year and both kids were still friends, "Y/n! Common, don't be scared." 

"I am not scared! I am anything but scared!" The girl yelled.

"Then common!" Sirius had tried getting the girl to skip class with him and James.

"But what if we get caught?"

"Then I'll take the blame and make up an excuse."

"No you won't."

"Yes I will."

"We'll take the blame, so James doesn't get in trouble."

"Deal."

≿━━𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭━━≾

Years had gone by, and the two were still close. Tighter than glue. Nothing could separate them. Their love for one another was strong. And nothing could break that. Even if one was sent to Azkaban, they would still love each other. And the other would probably do something to be sent to Azkaban as well, so they could be together. Some people might have said they would never make it last. But both teenagers had other plans.

They were made for each other.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟔𝟗𝟔 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-