Chapter 5

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

First day of classes and I was miserable. I didn't want to do anything.

"Y/n, wake up." Marlene said.

"I'm awake. You guys don't know how to talk quietly." I said, sitting up and glaring at the three girls that stood before me. 

"Sorry."

We got dressed and went down to breakfast. "I love Hogwarts food. The house elves do so good." I say, while I pile my plate with some F/f.

"The food at the Potter's house is good." Sirius said, walking up from behind me.

"Yeah, my mum's cooking is amazing." James butted in.

≿━━𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩━━≾

"Black, Potter, Lupin, and Pettigrew. Here are you timetables." McGonagall said as she passed timetables out. "L/n, Evens, Mckinnon, and Tonks. Your timetables." She finished handing us our papers.

After she walked away, we started looking through our classes to see if any of us had any classes together, and when we had a free hour.

"Who has transfiguration first?" I say, James, Remus, and Lily's hands all go up. "Charms as second?" Marlene, Peter, and Violet's hands go up. "D.A.D.A as third?" Sirius, James, Remus, and Peter's hands all go up. "Then we all have study hall. Then Free hour?" Sirius's hand goes up.

"Well, have to go through them again every day this week because I will forget, and we have different classes every day." Lily says. 

"Sounds good." And with that we all stand up and go to our separate classes.

When we make it out of the Great Hall, Lily grabs my hand and starts running. "Lily! Why are we running?"

She comes to a halt. "I don't want to walk with James. He has transfiguration with us, remember?"

"Yes, I remember, we just went over our timetables not even 5 minutes ago. And plus, you know you like James, so why don't you want to walk with him?"

"Because I like him!" She whispers yells. "I shouldn't like him! I've rejected him every time he's asked me out since third year. I can't give in!"

"Oh my dear Lily, that's where your wrong. You can give in." She glared at me.

"Your no help, Y/n. None at all."

"I know I'm not. That's why I'm amazing."

"Whatever you say."

≿━━𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧━━≾

"Hello class, I hope you all had a good summer." I start silently laughing to my self. And Remus, who had sat next to me, looked at me like I was stupid. "Is there something wrong, Miss. L/n?"

I look up. "Er, no, sorry professor." Remus just rolled his eyes.

"As I was saying, I hope you all had a good summer. But now your back in school, and I won't tolerate any funny business." She looked at me, then to James. "As I'm sure you remember, you all took your O.W.L.S last year. And next year you will take your N.E.W.T.S." She said. "But for now we are just going to do a review to see what you remember." She handed out papers to everyone. Right as she placed a paper in front of Remus, he started writing things down like there was a 5 minute time limit to it.