Authors Note, Please Read

This is going in ALL of my books, but It's mainly happening in one of my books. Not this one. This hasn't happened in this book yet, but I still feel the need to say it.

I'm not trying to be rude to ANYONE, but It's really getting on my nerves. And this is going to everyone, even if you haven't done it.

I'm tired of reading books where people are correcting the author. And a few people have done it to me as well. No one's perfect. If the author wanted the readers to correct them, they would have said something. The title of the books aren't "Correct me" so there's NO need to correct them. Some people are dyslexic. So leave us alone.

Heck, I'm dyslexic. Sure, I don't have it as bad as some people. I don't see things jumbled up, but that doesn't mean I don't have trouble spelling. I use spell/grammar check, and I've gotten better over time. And most errors pointed out are common spelling mistakes.

I write for fun, not for people to go correcting me. And I know other writers feel that way too. This has happened to me for a while now. And I'm tired of it.

This isn't my best work, I know that. But I still try on it. I have other books that I spend time on and that I like better.

So if you don't like the slightest spelling errors that you see, please keep it to yourself or don't keep reading.

It's that simple.

I know people just do it to try to get a reaction out of others, but there's NO need to do that.

We write books for fun and for other people to enjoy it, but by correcting authors, it makes them not want to write.

This is going in all of my books. So simply just stop reading if you don't like it.