Chapter 21

❝𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

I was walking to Herbology with Sirius when a Hufflepuff walked into us, quite literally. She dropped all her books she was caring and looked up at us to see who we were. She seemed to be in either first or second year. Fear filling her eyes. The smile she had, faded quickly. Like something were to happen. Like she was in danger.

"I-I'm sorry." She said, her dirty blond hair messily falling in her face as she bent down to pick her books up.

"It's fine. Here." I bend down to help her pick her books up.

"N-no it's fine." She sounded scared. Like we were going to hurt her.

"You don't have to be scared." I laugh slightly.

"You're a L/n." The girl spoke softly. "A-and you're a Black." She looked up at Sirius, who looked confused.

"That doesn't mean anything." He said sternly.

"The power your families hold. All your family members-"

"DNA doesn't make a family." Sirius cut the girl off.

"But-"

"He's right. If we were like our families, we would have been in Slytherin." I say, handing her the book I grabbed. "We've never hurt anyone, and we won't hurt you."

"Thank you." She smiled as she grabbed the last book she had dropped, then ran off.

"Actually, I have hurt someone-"

"Sirius, shut up."

We kept walking until we got to Herbology. One of the few classes we were never late to. Violet and Professor Sprout were in a deep conversation about something when we walked through the door, then Violet decided to sit down and let her begin class.

"Why do you look like your holding back a laugh?" She asks, looking at Sirius as she sat next to us.

"That kid was literally scared of us." He laughed.

"What kid?"

"A Hufflepuff that ran into us. She thought because I was a L/n, and he was a Black, that we would hurt her." I say.

"I would be scared of you two too." 

"Were just that scary, hu?" Sirius laughed again.

"You can be." 

I roll my eyes and grabbed a Herbology book from my bag. Not knowing what we were going to do, I just sat, looking around the greenhouse. Plants finned the shelves and plant pots. Dirt lied on the grown from people spilling it everywhere. And Professor Sprout looking happy as always.

≿━━𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦━━≾

"What's wrong?" Sirius asked, laying on the couch in front of me, staring at the ceiling.

"What do you mean?" I say confused.

"What's wrong?" He repeated himself, turning his head so that he was now looking at me.

"Nothing."

"There's something wrong."

"No there's not!" I laugh.

"Fine. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He said.

The only thing that was bugging me was how that Hufflepuff thought I was bad. I'm not like my parents.

"I guess there is something wrong." I blurted out.

"Then what?"

"𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦. Everyone thinks that because our parents are bad people, it makes us bad. And it's not just that girl who thinks that." I say.

"Who cares?"

"I care."

"I mean, we can be bad." He said, sounding more like a question than anything.

"Sure, but that doesn't mean were bad like our parents."

"No."

"See." 

"I don't know. Just don't let it bother you that much. You're not bad. You would never put anyone through the pain we went through." He got up and walked over to me, stood in front of me and reached his hands up like he was trying to help me up. I grabbed his hands, and he pulled me up and embraced me into a hug. "Your fine." He whispered.

"But am I?"

"You tell me. Are you?"

"Right now, I am, yes."

"Good." He smiled then let go of me.

He makes me forget my problems. He makes me forget my past, and my bad memories that I have. He makes me forget the things that I never want to remember.

He makes me love myself for once. I wish I knew that feeling sooner.

That's something I wish my younger self knew. How to love myself. And how to forget.

Yet I didn't. And I wish I did. 

(Next chapter should be longer)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟕𝟏𝟏 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-