Chapter 3

❝𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘦❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-TW: Verbal abuse-

~Third Person Pov~

--

"L/n, Y/n." McGonagall called out. The girl looked up from the ground and took a deep breath.

"You got this, how hard is it to get the house you want?" She whispered to herself. She walked up to the four legged stool that stood before the groups of first years/ McGonagall placed the old beat up hat on the girl's head, and it began to talk.

"A l/n. I've been wondering when I would see another one." The hat spoke in a deep, low voice, loud enough for only her to hear. "You want to prove your families name. Maybe even wrong? You like to get your way, but there's some bravery in you too. You'd be perfect in Slytherin." It paused. "Better be GRYFFINDOR!"

The girl sat there in shock. Her family would hate her, even more than they already did. She had ruined her family's reputation. She could have gotten any house but Gryffindor.

"Stupid hat. You've ruined my life." She spoke before walking off to the Gryffindor table, sobbing as she sat down. She crossed her arms on the table and buried her head in her arms. The only time she looked up was when Sirius's name was called out.

≿━━𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲━━≾

The girl was sitting at breakfast, quietly eating. The only person she would talk to was Sirius. She wouldn't even talk to the girls in her dorm. When owls flew in with the morning mail, both kids got a howler from their parents telling them how disappointed they were in them, Which made matters worse for them both.

--

~Y/n's Pov~

My eyes shot open, and I sat up, covered in a cold sweat. The same dream had kept happening over and over for years, and I could never get rid of it. All because of a stupid hat yelled Gryffindor, my life became the unexpected.

The letter that I had gotten from Carpy last week was empty, nothing in it. It was surprising, I expected to have something saying that I was officially kicked from the family. But nothing. But I would still say I got disowned. What did surprise me was I got a letter every day from my parents, nothing good though. It was a howler, a letter which yelled at you, or exploded if you didn't open it. Every day, I opened one to hear the screaming of my mother, things like "You are the worst child in the world." and "Don't come running back if you ever need anything." or "I hope you're happy with those Blood Traitors and Sirius." The Potter's weren't 'Blood Traitors'. They were Pure Bloods who didn't care on blood static. Which is good knowing that James is head over heals for Lily Evens, a Muggle Born.

I just opened another howler, they usually never affected me, but today's did. "You are a disgrace to the whole world. Maybe it would have been better if we never had you. If we knew you would have turned out like this, you would have ended up in an orphanage. I'm glad Caiden didn't turn out like you." Something about those words got to me. I ran out of the living room, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

I sat down on my bed. "Why do they treat me like I'm some dumb dog?" I say to my self. "Why does everyone hate me?"

"Not everyone hates you. And your not 'Some dumb dog'. If anyone is, it's me." I looked up to see Sirius standing by the door.

"You're not a dumb dog."

"Well, I am a dog." He transforms into his animaug form, a black dog with big yellow eyes. 

"Ok, maybe you are a dog, but your not dumb." I laugh slightly.

He changes back and sat next to me. "Don't let their words get to you. You're not a disgrace. You're brave. You're the bravest person I know."

"How?"

"You ran away, sure I did that to, but you never cared about what your parents thought of you. "

"You don't either."

"Not anymore. I used to." I smiled at him. "Honorary Black. Now it makes three blacks being badasses. Me, you, and Andromeda."

"Speaking of Andromeda, how is she?"

"I actually have no idea. Who knows, she's probably off making children with Ted at this point."

"Ted's nice, same with his sister."

"Violet?"

"Mhm." I hummed.

A few seconds of silence passed when we heard footsteps coming from the stairs down the hall.

"Hello you two lovebirds, done snogging yet? My mum wants to know if you want lunch." James laughed.

"James, shut up, we weren't snogging. But yes, lunch would be great."

"Sure you weren't." And with that he walked off and ran down the stairs, with a thump, and he went.

"I bet you would like it, though." Sirius smirked.

"Sirius Orion Black!" I laugh while hitting him.

"Well, common, lunch will be done soon." He laughed.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟖𝟔𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-