Chapter 28

❝𝘖𝘩, 𝘖𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘖𝘩, 𝘖𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢. 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third Person Pov~

Y/n and Sirius. The definition of 'meant to be' If you looked in Muggle dictionary, their names would be there under the definition. They were meant to be. Every part about them was. Even through rough times, they stuck together. Nothing could pull them apart. Nothing

They may not of thought it would last. But their future had other plans. They would love each other. And nothing would ruin that. Right

Everyone wanted to have a connection like the two. No judgment. No rude comments. Nothing bad. Always happy. At least that's what they thought. Happy. That's what Y/n and Sirius wished it was. It wasn't happy. It wasn't all fun and games. If would be if one didn't hide their emotions. If one of the teenagers didn't act like, everything was fine. But Y/n didn't want anything getting in the way of her so called 'Happy life' and 'Happy relationship' While happiness started to fade for the girl, no one knew it was. Except for Sirius. He knew how she felt. But did he know exactly how she felt? Even he didn't know everything about the girl. He didn't know how well she could hide things. How well she could play happy, or the cheerful girl she hardly ever was. No one knew except for her. She never had anyone to look up to. 

She never had someone to teacher her how to be happy. She never had someone to tell her it was ok to cry. Ok to feel down. And ok to take a break from time to time. All she needed was for someone to tell her those words, It's ok, everything will be ok. 

That's all she needed.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟑𝟎𝟕 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-