Chapter 34

❝𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦.❞

。・:*:・゚★, 。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

I was sitting in the Great Hall waiting for Dumbledore to start talking. I had been sitting with Lily, Marlene, Violet, and Calista because Sirius decided he wanted just to sit with James and the other guys instead.

The Great Hall was only filled with 1st and 6th years from each house. Which was confusing because it's a weird mix to have 1st and 6th. Dumbledore stood up on the podium and cleared his thought, getting all of our attention.

"You might be wondering why you were brought here, so you're probably expecting an explanation. We as staff have decided that each 6th year should take a day out of their weekend to spend the day with a 1st year. You may not like it, and you may be wondering why we're not doing the 7th years, but we thought that because you will till be here next year, so you'll still have time to awnser things about next year to them. It may not make sense, but just go with it."

We were all assigned a 1st year and were told to go show then parts they might have missed while they were learning about the corridors of the castle. I got assigned a little dirty blond haired boy named Codie. He had really nice blue eyes, and his voice had the best Scottish accent ever.

"Hey, Y/n, this kid says she's friends with him." Sirius came up to me and pointed to the kid he was stuck with, then to mine. 

"So?" I asked, looking down at Codie, the kid I had to look after.

"Kennedy said that we should stick together, that way they're together." I looked at his side, where a light brunet girl stood. Her hair almost looked like carmal with how light wit was. Her nose was sprinkled with freckles, and her hazel eyes looked up at me.

"Sounds good to me. Kind of funny that they know each other."

"Gives us an excuse to go together, too." He smirked at me and started walking. 

"Do you know each other?" The girl asked.

"We've known each other for as long as we can remember. Not to forget that we're dating." Sirius looked at me, again gave me a proud smile.

"Like they need to know that. They're only 1st years. They don't need to know everyone's relationship status."

"Well now they know ours." We walked into the corridor and looked around. "Should we just wait until everyone goes to their common rooms or something, that way we can have some fun or something?"

"What type of fun?" Codie asked, a smirk appearing across his face.

"Like sneaking around. Showing you things that even a lot of 7th years don't know about. Right Sirius?" I look up at the long haird boy.

"Exactly what I was thinking."

"But we don't want to get in trouble, we're only 1st years." Kennedy said, looking up at both of us, then to Codie.

"She acts like a little lily. You'll be fine, as long as we don't get caught. Which we won't because we do this all the time, at least I do."

"Ok, fine."

After about a half an hour, most, if not all, students went back to their common rooms. Leaving the four of us to do whatever we wanted. We started with hidden passages and the funny art work in some corridors. We showed them the way to the kitchen, and a few ways out of the castle and into the forbidden forest. But we told them that they should probably stay out of the forest, because it's not the safest place to be. Especially at night.

"Have you ever been in the restricted aria in the library before?" Kennedy asked.

"Oh yeah, loads of times." Sirius said.

"But the thing is that the books just cream at you, and you can't make a word out of the books." I added, trying to get her out of the thought of sneaking in that part of the library. What good would it do us?

"Oh, that's sad."

"Well, what should we do now?"

"Can you guys get us to Hogsmeade? It's stupid that we have to wait until we're 3rd years. Crazy rules." Codie asked, looking all exited.

"We can, and it's a weekend, so it would tecnectly be fine. But bit's getting late, and we wouldn't make it back in time for lights out. Don't want you two getting into to much trouble now, do we?"

"I guess not." The boy looked down at his feet.

"You'll be fine, kid." Sirius patted him on the back. "Now just be happy we showed you all this cool stuff. Just don't go telling people you know all this stuff, or who showed you."

"Ok, thanks again!" Both kids faces lit up.

"No problem. But it's late, you should probably go to bed."

"Night!" And with that they ran to towards the common room.

"A day full of good work finished." Sirius threw a hand over my shoulder.

"Were bad examples. Well, more you than me, but you know what I mean." I smiled.

"You get into trouble too." 

"Not nearly as much as you." 

We walked slowly to the common room. Once we got there, he gave me a good night kiss and I went up to my dorm.

"What was your kid like?" Marlene asked.

"I like how that's the first thing you say when I walk in. But he was ok, he was friends with the girl Sirius got stuck with, so we just stayed together." I said, getting pajamas out and going to the bathroom. 

Once I got out, Calista decided she needed to jump in. "Do you two snog in front of those poor kids. You probably traumatized them. Poor things."

"We did not! Now I'm going to bed before either of you got on my nerves too much. Good night."

"Night." They all said.

。・:*:・゚★, 。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟓 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-