Chapter 10

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵❞

(𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧↑)

❝𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭❞

❝☾ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 - 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 ☽❞

❝𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-TW: Somewhat of verbal abuse (or writing abuse in this case?)-

~Y/n's Pov~

"Y/n, I know I said I wouldn't talk about anything they said, but-" Caiden ran up to me with a paper in hand.

"Just show me what they said." I took the paper from his hands, knowing it was something that our parents wrote to him.

-

Dear Caiden,

It's your father writing, your mother is very sick. And she wants you to come hone for a few days. It would be nice to see you again. It's nice to know that one of you haven't run away yet. Please never do that. Never turn out how your sister did. It's silly how she would always be around Sirius. Maybe that's why she turned out so bad. Good thing Regulus isn't bad. If he was, you would turn about bad to. Hope to see you soon.

Sincerely, 

F/n L/n

-

"Wow. They keep saying all this shit about me, yet they never though to change the way they treated me."

"I don't want to go back." He said.

"You don't? How you've changed."

"I've never liked that place."

"Me neither." I laughed.

"Regulus got the same letter. Except his mother's not sick. And in his letter it said that the reason Sirius turned out the way he did was because he was always around you."

"Their stupid. They think that words will make us upset."

"Well, are you upset?"

"If I'm being honest, yes. Years of abuse doesn't help anyone in life."

"Sometimes I wish it was me who went through it, and not you."

"No you don't. And if you did, I couldn't let that happen. You're my brother, and I'm supposed to look after you."

"Thanks." He smiled.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

"They keep telling our brothers that the reason we turned out this was because we were around each other all the time." I sighed. Sirius and I sat in the common room alone, talking about random things that came to mind.

"It's fine." He had that stupid little smirk. 

"No it's not! I'm tired of being called a disgrace. I'm tired of having Caiden being told to never tern out like me. I'm tired of being seen as a mistake. I'm tired of not meeting expectations, and not being the way I was wanted to be. I'm tired of it all! I'm done!" Tears threatened to fall from my face, with every word I said. I was tired of holding it all back. Years worth or tears had been held back, and I couldn't handle it anymore. Tears started falling from my eyes, nothing would stop them. But I didn't try to hold them back.

"I'm sorry." He said softly, and embraced me into a hug.

"I just don't get it." I sobbed. I hadn't cried this much since the sorting in our first year. That's where my life turned. Everything good, lost. And everything bad, permanently scared.

"Not everyone can understand everything Y/n. Not even Dumbledore."

"Still." I said, burying my face in his chest, and he started stroking my hair.

≿━━𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩━━≾

It felt like forever before I finally calmed down. I dried my face. 

"Are you ok now?" He asked.

"I think so. Thank you."

"Anything for you, love." He smiled at me.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵." I smirk.

"I know I do." I looked at the fire that sat in the corner of the room. A few seconds passed, and I could feel the stare of his eyes looking right through me.

"Yes?"

"Nothing."

"Then why are you staring at me like that?" 

"Because Your just so gorgeous." The smile on my face grew bigger and bigger by every word he said. "I love you, Y/n, ever since I first laid my eyes on you."

"I love you too." He leaned in and kissed me. Every kiss we've had was always magical. Even though we were in a school that though magic, nothing had ever felt as magical as the feeling I had when I was around him. He was the person I wanted to spend every moment with. He was my everything.

"I don't give a fuck anymore, will you be my girlfriend. Who cares if our parents find out. They don't fucking matter. They could go rot in hell and I would never give a shit."

"Of course I will." 

He was, is, and will always be my everything. 

(I'm gonna cry)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟕𝟕𝟏 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-