Chapter 13

❝𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-TW: Mention of death-

~Caiden's Pov~

I didn't want to go back home. That was for sure. Sure, I was never hated by my parents, but Y/n was. They hurt her. Worse than I could ever handle. And more than I will ever go through.

My mother had gotten sick, so they wanted me to go home for a few days. Dumbledore sadly said I could, so now I'm home. I walked to the door and knocked. Memories of my sister screaming flooded my head. This was no place I wanted to be right now.

"Oh Caiden, good. Come in." My father said. His voice may seem calm to some. But that was to the people who didn't know him. The people who didn't know him thought he was a happy man. Who loved his family. And also wealthy. But, inside the walls of the place I once called home, was terrible. He hated his family. He wasn't happy. He lived anything but a happy life.

"Hello mother. How are you feeling?" I say, and I walk in the bedroom her and my father shared. 

"Terrible." 

That's what you get for all the years you mistreated Y/n. I thought. I didn't dare say it out loud.

"Is there anything I can do?"

"I don't think so, but thank you." She smiled. The smile was disgusting. Of course, it was a happy smile for her. But you could tell she wasn't happy.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." I say, and walk off to my room, the one place in the house I felt safe. Away from everything else. 

Y/n had told me about her and Sirius before I left. I knew there was something between them. Ever since we were younger. And this was something I hoped lasted. She deserved to be happy. She needed someone to lover her. To lover her how she should be.

I sat on my bed, looking around the walls. Memorizing the pattern of the rough sealing. 

My mind trailed off to random things. School, friends, Y/n, her friends. Random things. 

The thought of my parents hating me scared me. But I hated them. And I wasn't scared of that.

≿━━𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩━━≾

I opened my eyes, realizing I had fallen asleep. "Caiden, something happened." Carpy, the house elf said. "Your father needs you. I think something happened to Mrs. L/n." He said.

"Thank you." I stand up and walk out of y room, looking around for my father. I heard sobs of a mad in his room. He must be crying. But why? I've never heard him cry.

"What happened?"

"Y-your mother. S-shes gone." I looked at the bed, where she still laid. She wasn't gone, but she was. "S-shes dead." He sobbed. 
For someone so hartles, I don't think he had emotions. I didn't know how to react. She was dead. The women who tortured my sister the most. I didn't cry. I was far from crying. I walked up to my father and stood there. Starting at my mother, who once smiled at me. 
She was gone. And he was too.

(Quick chapter before I leave for a week)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟓𝟑𝟑 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-