Chapter 26

❝𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵? 𝘕𝘢𝘩. 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.❞

❝𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

I woke up, being the only one awake. Caiden and Regulus were both still asleep, and me not wanting to wake them, I just stayed sitting up in bed until one or both of them woke up. 

When Regulus sat up from his bed, he looked over at me and saw me sitting in the extra bed.

"You watch people sleep?" He asked, stretching.

"Yeah, I find it very entertaining. You should try it sometime." I say sarcastically.

"Your weird." He said looking at me funny.

"Sure, but now that your up, I'm going to use the bathroom. Now I know I won't wake you guys up because It looks like he's getting up too." I got up from my bed and walked over to their bathroom to get changed, and ready for the day.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

"Now, are you expecting us to go down to the kitchens to get food and bring it up here for you or what?" Caiden asked.

"Get food, bring it up here, and you two come and eat up here with me." I say.

"Now you're asking for too much."

"Common, it's not like you guys talk to anyone else but yourselves."

"She has a point." Regulus said.

"Thank you!"

"Fine, well eat up here with you. Only this once." Caiden then said.

"It will only be for today, tomorrow's Monday. But you're doing it for all three meals."

"Fine!" Both boys left the room, to go get food. 

~Violets's Pov~

"Do you think she's ok?" Lily asked Marlene and me, who were walking with her, to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"She said she was fine! How many times do we have to go over this?" Marlene said.

"I'm just worried."

"She can handle herself. You know the things she's been through." I say. I hadn't told them about what happened. The only thing I knew other than before Y/n ran off was that James was with her before she went to Caiden. I felt bad, but I didn't know what to do. She loved Sirius, and he crushed her. She's been through enough as it is, she doesn't need more things piled up on her.

When we walked got to the Great Hall, I saw Remus, Peter, and Sirius sitting in one spot, and James in another. "I'm going to sit with James, he looks lonely," I said, walking over to where James sat. "Hey, what's wrong?"