Chapter 27

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘺 "𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴" 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

Christmas would be in a week, and the break had started. Students who were going home for the holidays lined up around the train to head home, and others who were staying were left back in the castle.

Lily and Marlene decided to stay behind, and Violet was going home mainly to see her brother. 

Violet and I got onto the train and found a compartment. Placing our bags up on the shelves above the seats, we turn back around to see Remus, Sirius, and James standing near the door of the compartment.

"Can we help you?" Violet asked.

"Can we sit with you guys?" James asked.

"I guess." James walked in, sitting near the window on one side, and Remus going to sit next to him. Violet sat next to Remus, while Sirius came to sit next to me.

We all sat in awkward silence for a while until James cleared his throat, quite loudly too. "Er, so what is everyone doing for the holidays?" He asked awkwardly.

"Staying with you. I kinda live with you now." I say.

"I know that."

"I just thought I should remind you." 

"Yeah, just in case I forgot." He rolled his eyes.

"How could anyone forget about spending time with you?" Sirius whispered in my ear.

"Oh, get a room you two." Violet scrunched up her noes.

"Gladly." I looked at Sirius and rolled my eyes, hitting him in the arm. "Don't act like you wouldn't want one."

"Shut up." 

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

The train ride was long and boring. But when the train finally stopped, everyone was quick to get up, and out of the train. We grabbed our bags and I followed James out of the train's compartment and over to his parents.

"It's so nice to see you kids again!" Mrs. Potter smiled, giving James a hug.

"Hi mum, where's dad?" James asked, looking around, not seeing his dad.

"He's at home. He said he had to finish some work up quick." We all touched her arm and apprated to the Potter's house. 

"Home! At last!" James said, throwing his bag onto the couch.

"That's not where that goes, you know that. Go put it up in your room." His mother crossed her arms.

"Fine, Y/n, Sirius common." We followed him up the stairs to his room.

"I'm putting my bag up fast." I said.

"I'll come with." Sirius said. We both walk down the hall to our room and place our belongings on our beds. "Hey, you ok?" He questioned, walking up to me.

"Yeah, why?" I said confused.

"Just wondering." He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Are you ok?" 

"Yeah. I'm just kind of worried about Regulus. He said he was going back home." He placed his chin on top of my head.

"He'll be fine. Your parents like him."

"Still."

"It's cute seeing you worried 'bout your little brother."

"But you're always cute." He smirked.

"I know." I pulled away from his grasp and walked out of the room, back to James's.

"Finally your back. I was starting to get worried. I didn't think It took you that long just to put a bag down. You were probably snogging." James rolled his eyes.

"It was only a minute, calm down."

"Maybe I should tell mum and dad that you shouldn't share a room. Wouldn't want them to know you're fucking each other at night.

Sirius walked into the room and stood behind me, leaning on the door frame. "What other time of the day would we do it?"

"Sirius!" I turned around and smacked his arm.

"You got a problem with me?" 

I just rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Idiot." I mumbled.

"Dinner!" We all heard a yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" We all yelled in unison, making each of us laugh. Running down the stairs like we did the day we left for Hogwarts, James tripped and fell face first on the ground. Making sure I stepped on his back as I ran past him, I laughed and sat down at the table.

"Ow." He said, standing up to sit to the left of me, and Sirius on the right.

"How was the train ride?" Mr. Potter asked, as his pulled out a chair and sat down.

"Long, boring, tiring. That's about it." I said, cutting the food that was made.

"Sounds fun." He laughed.

"Yeah, very much so."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

We finished dinner, and we got ready for bed, even though we probably weren't going to bed anytime soon. 

"I'm not tired." James complained.

"Well, we might be." I said, walking out of his room with Sirius and closing the door. To be completely honest, I wasn't really tired, I just mainly wanted to get away from James.

"So, were going to bed?" Sirius asked.

"I'm not tired." I sat down on my bed. 

"Then, in that case." He walked over to me and started kissing me.

"I mean, I'm not complaining." I smirked, and pulled him closer to me.

(Short, but I like it for the most part)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟖𝟔𝟖 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-