Chapter 9

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦.❞

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

It was a Tuesday, so classes were different. Study hall, Free hour, History of magic, D.A.D.A, and Potions.

I had History with Remus, Peter and Marlene after Study hall and Free hour.

"History of magic is so boring. I don't see why we need to take this class." I complained.

"Because if we didn't, then we wouldn't know what had happened before we existed." Marlene said.

"You sound like moony now." With that I got a glare from Remus saw we reached the classroom. "I mean, would you rather have the most boring human professor ever, or have the most doing ghost professor ever?"

"A boring ghost teacher. Because then you can see through them when they are writing the answers on the board." Peter laughed.

"I never thought of that. Why have I never done that?"

"We haven't had a test yet."

"True."

"Cheating isn't right." Remus said.

"You never say that to James or Sirius when they cheat on class work.

"That's because they always just go behind my back and do it anyway. You're somewhat nice to me, so you won't do it."

"Not today." I mumbled.

≿━━𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐬━━≾

D.A.D.A was one of the interesting classes. The one that teaches you how to use defensive spells. Which are good at dueling. And me being the amazing person I am, I'm good at dueling.

"Today you'll be taking a test on what we learned last week. Nothing to hard, because it's still early in the year." The professor said, passing papers out as he passed each student.

"A test already?" James whined.

"Oh shut up you big baby." Violet said, looking at him with a disgusted expression.

"She's got a point." I laugh.

"Your both mean."

"See, point proven, again."

"No talking during the test pleas." Once the professor turned around, I stuck my tong out at him. I talk if I want. Now that I think of it, my 'attitude' as people would call it, is probably what got me into trouble the most. Rather, it was at home, or at Hogwarts.

≿━━𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬━━≾

"Am I doing this correctly?" Sirius asked.

"I don't know, ask Lily. I'm terrible at Potions, It's so easy to mess something up."

"Lily, I need help."

"What do you need, child?"

"Am I doing this correctly."

"No, your suppose to crush that, not cut it."

"What's the difference?"

"Well, cutting-"

"I didn't really want an explanation, because I really don't give a shit about it."

"Ok, if you fail, it's not my fault. I tried." She walked back over to her station and finished her potion up.

"Oh! Miss. Evens! You finished." Slughorn said happily.

"I did."

"It looks wonderful, the best one I've seen so far." He walked away, and she had the biggest smile on her face.

"Hey, Lily. You want to help me?"

"No." She smiled.

"How rude."

≿━━𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫━━≾

"How are you guys not tired?" I ask.

"I don't know. We're just not?" James questions.

"Not a good enough answer."

"Well to bad."

I grabbed some F/f and piled it on my plate. 

"Someone's hungry." Sirius laughed.

"Shut up." I glared at him.

"Why are you so grumpy all of a sudden?" 

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because I just am, I'm tired. Leave me alone."

"Fisty today, I see." He laughed.

"She woke up and chose fisty." Violet added.

"That she did." They all laughed. I just sat there and kept eating.

"I don't see what's so funny. I'm just eating. You guys are weird."

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟓𝟓𝟑 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬- (𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲)