Chapter 6

Talking about Y/n- ❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘶𝘱, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵.❞ - And her parents

Talking about Caiden- ❝𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺.❞ -And Y/n

(𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞↑)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-TW: Yelling-

-Weekend-

~Caiden's Pov~

I hadn't talked to Y/n since the day she ran away. She looked happy. But was she really? She was always good with hiding how she felt about everything. She didn't like to be seen as weak. Especially before she left home. Every time she would get yelled at, or got tortured, she held back her tears until she got to her room. I could hear her crying from my room, which was on the other side of the hall., only a room away.

I felt bad for her, but I didn't know what to do.

I didn't know if there was anything could make her feel better. Other than being around other people. Like Sirius.

I spent most of my time with Regulus, as I had nothing better to do. Sure, I talked to other people, but I mainly only stayed with Regulus. And the same went for him. We would mainly stay to ourselves. He knew I wanted to talk to Y/n, but there was no way she would come near me. Every time we would make eye contact in a corridor, she would always look away and keep walking. You could see her pain every time you looked in her eyes. She was hurt, and I was too.

Sure, she went through more than I had ever did, but I lost my sister. My big sister. The connection we had when we were younger, down the drain. Every word said to one another, lost and forgotten.

Days would go by, and still not a word spoken to one another. I had given up with trying to talk to her. If she was happy without talking, I wouldn't disturb the little peace she had left in her life.

"Hey, are you ok?" Regulus asked.

"Yeah."

"No your not. I've known you for long enough that I know when something's up."

"I guess I want to talk to her. We make eye contact in the corridors every day, but she just ignores it." I say, looking at the ground.

"I can try to get her to talk to you. She never had anything against me, that I know of."

"Thanks, but she would never talk to me."

"You don't know that."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

~Regulus's Pov~

I ran down corridor, after corridor, trying to find anyone that Y/n knew. Heck, even Y/n at this point. I didn't know the Gryffindor common room's password, so I couldn't just go in there and look for her. I had to find someone.