Chapter 2

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-TW: Mention/Action of abuse and yelling-

~Y/n's Pov~

It was the summer before my 6th year at Hogwarts, and I had just finished packing my trunk, even though school didn't start for another month. I had been writing letters back and forth to Sirius Black all summer. We practically grew up together, and we went through the same stuff. Like having abusive parents, and being called a disgrace. We decided we would both finally run away this summer and go to the Potter's house.

I walked to a door down the hall that said 'Caiden' and knocked on the door. The door opened, and a figure stood before me.

"Hey, er, I need to talk to you." I walked into the room and sat on the bed that sat next to the wall. "I'm running away, soon, actually. Probably tonight. I can't handle it anymore. I just can't. All the things that Mum and Dad do to me. But do you want to come?" I said.

"I would, but Mother would hate me."

"Right. You have to stay behind and be the favorite. The non-disgrace." I walk off back to my room. He only ever cared about being the favorite. The one who met expectations.

I sat back at my desk as the family owl flew to my window. "It's raining." I groan as I open the window, letting the wet owl come in, water dripping everywhere.

The letter was from Sirius

-

Dear Y/n,

I'm leaving soon. I hate the fact that it's raining. But hopefully things go well for you. Just think, we don't have to deal with our parents anymore. I'll try to bring Regulus, but you know how my mother is with him. See you soon.

Sincerely, 

Sirius Black

P.S. Please don't get hurt too much. I can't lose you.

-

I finished reading the letter and placed it in my trunk. I looked around my room one last time, walls bare, and floor actually clear. I had used an expansion charm on my trunk, so I could fit everything of mine in the trunk. I dragged my trunk down the stairs, with a thump as it hit each step, and placed it by the door. "Where are you going?" I turn around to see my mother glaring at me. "I'm leaving this place. I'm sick of it. And I'm sick of you."

"You don't talk to me that way, young lady!"

"I do what I want."

She pulls her wand out of her dress pocket, "CRUCIO!" She yelled. A flash of green light appeared and flays towards me. It hits me making me fall to the ground hitting a side table, and a vase fall on me, shattering into thousands of pieces. That had always seemed to be her favorite spell. She would use it to punish me for anything, really, as a way of torturing me. "You've been a disgrace to the family's name for years! Being sorted into Gryffindor while in a Slytherin family! The house of blood traitors! Disgrace!"

"Mother. Shut, up!" I scream. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to leave. "You wonder why I hate you so much! The same goes to father! You both are terrible people! Caiden used to be fine. But you turned him into a smaller version of you! You're a selfish bitch!" She kept shooting spells at me until I did something. "Expelliarmus!" Her wand shot from her hand, "I hope your life gets better." I quickly grab my trunk and slam the door shut.

~Caiden's Pov~

All I heard was screaming, screaming, and more screaming. When I heard glass shattering, I thought that things were being thrown. More towards Y/n than anything. I didn't dare step foot out of my room to see what was happening. "-Caiden used to be fine. But you turned him into a smaller version of you! You're a selfish bitch!" She yelled. I never wanted to end up like my parents. And I never will. She just doesn't see it. After a few more things being yelled, the door slammed along with my sister saying something, almost like she was out of breath from yelling, "I hope your life gets better." She said. 

And those would be the last words that I would hear from her for a while.

I stood up from my bed and looked out my window. Rain pounding against the window, I could see a small figure walking down the street. Streetlights forming the shadow of my sister, as she slowly walked away.

≿━━𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

~Sirius's Pov~

I was sitting next to James in his living room. I had arrived about 3 hours ago and stayed up waiting for Y/n, along with the Potters. When there was a knock on the door, everyone shot up and Mrs. Potter opened the door. "Oh, Y/n! You poor thing."

"I need to sit down. Please." She said in pain as she was brought inside. "I don't feel so good."

"Here, have something to eat, then James can show you up to a room."

-----

After she ate and got dried and cleaned up, James showed her around and showed her to the room she would stay in, but refused as said she wanted to sleep in the room I was staying in because she was scared to even be in a room alone. Luckily, there were two beds in that room, so one of us didn't have to sleep on the floor.

James went to help his mother with something, so Y/n sat on the bed she would sleep in and looked around.

"Are you ok?" I ask concerned. She looked pretty beat up when she arrived.

"No." She simply said.

"What did they do to you?"

"It was my mother. She used the Cruciatus Curs on me a few times, making me knock over a vase and it shattering all over me."

"Explains the cuts. Our parents love that stupid spell."

"Got called a disgrace to the family's name. And asked Caiden if he was coming, and he said no. Then walked in the poring rain for over 2 hours to get here."

"You much be tired."

"I am, but what's new? Your probably tired as well." Soon a house elf appeared.

"Miss Y/n, your mother told Carpy  to bring this to Y/n." It said.

"Thank you Carpy. You're the best house elf anyone could have. If I could free you, I would. But I technically can't do that. I'm sorry."

"Its fine Miss. I hope your happy now that you don't have to be around your mother." The elf smiled.

"Thank you." The elf diapered, and she placed the paper on the side table by her bed. "I'll open it tomorrow, I'm tired."

She left to use the bathroom and change into pajamas. When she came back, she covered herself with the blankets and rested her head on the pillows that laid on the bed. "Good night Sirius."

"Night Y/n"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟏𝟏𝟗𝟒 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-