Chapter 14

❝𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 

𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 

𝘈𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨, 

𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(Oh yeah, I killed the mom because I didn't know what to do with her and I didn't like her)

~Y/n's Pov~

I woke up with a weird feeling in my stomach. It wasn't good. I felt sick. But I couldn't miss any classes now. I got dressed and walked down to the common room with Lily, Because Marlene and Violet had already left.

"Are you sure, you're ok? Maybe you should go to the hospital wing." 

"I'm fine." I say.

"Ok." She said worryingly

The whole walk to the Great Hall, I was thinking about the letter I had gotten from Caiden yesterday. Our mother had passed due to a sickness. He had said that Father was pretty upset about it. Which surprised me, because I didn't think he cared about anyone but himself. I didn't know how to react. Sure, she treated me like a piece of shit, but she was my mother.

≿━━𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩━━≾

"Here, come on Y/n, let's go to herbology." Sirius said.

"But class doesn't start for a while."

"I know." I got up ad walked with him towards the class we had first.

"You don't look so good. Are you ok?"

"Y-yeah. My stomach just hurts."

"Do you want to skip classes today and sit down or something?"

"I told myself to not miss any classes for a while, but sure."

We walked back to the common room, and he brought me up to his dorm. "Here, something comfortable." He said, throwing me a big baggy jumper he had.

"Thanks." I smiled. I went to the bathroom to change and use the bathroom. When I came out, I went over to hi bed and laid down.

"You look better in it than I do." He smirked.

"I don't know about that. You look good in everything."

"But you look better." He laid next to me and kissed my forehead. "I love you." He mumbled.

"What? I didn't hear you." I laugh.

"I said I love you." He said a bit louder.

"I don't think I caught that. Can you repeated that please."

"You heard what I said."

"Say it again, though."

"I hate you." 

"Mean." I frown, my eyebrows."

"See, you heard that."

"Mean." I say again. "I just wanted to hear it again." 

"I said I love youuu." I fucking love youuu."

"Thank you. I fucking love you toooo." He smiled. "I'm tired." I bury my face in his chest. "Do you think we should have told everyone else that we were skipping?"

"Eh, they'll figure it out." He starts stroking my hair with one hand, so I grab his other and start playing with his fingers.

Soon I had fallen asleep to him stroking my hair, with my face hidden in his chest.

~Sirius's Pov~

Y/n had fallen asleep, so I didn't know what to do. I didn't ant to wake her, so I just laid there with her. 

She started moving in her sleep, and she grabbed a hold of my arm and hugged it like a stuffed animal. Now I could hardly move at all. 

I had given up with trying to get my arm free, because every time I tried to move it, her grip would become tighter.

"Your cute." I sighed, knowing she couldn't hear me, and decided to go to sleep as well.

≿━━𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩━━≾

"SIRIUS HAS GOT A GIRL IN BED WITH HIM!" James yelled. "Oh, it's just Y/n."

"Shut the fuck up, James. No one gives a shit." Y/n mumbled.

"I give a shit." He says sitting on his bed.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I ask.

"Free hour. Remus went to the library, so I came here."

"Well, leave." Y/n said. She still had a grip on my arm.

"Can I have my arm back? You grabbed it in your sleep."

"No." She simply said.

"Did you have that dream again." 

"Yes."

"Poor thing." I chuckled, bringing my hand back to her hair, seeing her smile. "How are you feeling, love?"

"Ok, I still feel sick."

"Then maybe we should go to the hospital wing."

"No."

"Please. I want you to get better."

"Fine." We got up and left without saying anything to James, because who cares about him. He only cares about Lily. And once we got to the hospital wing, Madam Pomfrey was helping some other kid.

"Oh, Mr. Black, Miss. L/n. What's wrong?"

"I don't feel good."

"Must be a stomach bug." She said, shaking her head. "Here, come." Y/n walked over to an empty bed and laid down, while I just stood there. "Mr. Black, you can go. She'll be fine." With that, I looked over at Y/n and smiled as I walked out.

(I have plans for something in a few chapters)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟕𝟔𝟐 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-