Chapter 30

❝𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

New characters! Mr. Schoellman, and Calista Schoellman

~Y/n's Pov~

The train pulled up to Hogsmeade, and Students started to get up and slowly walk out, not wanting to go back to school. The holiday break was over, so back to learning things I'll just forget.

When everyone got in the great hall, Dumbledore stood up at his podium and started trying to get our attention. 

"Attention!" He yelled. "Welcome back! Some of you may have stayed or gone home for the Holidays, either way, I hope you all enjoyed your break and are ready to learn again. As for the rules, nothing has changed, but we have a new addition to our staff and students. As our Astronomy professor has found himself unable to teach further, we have found a replacement. Please welcome, Mr. Schoellman!" He started clapping, which lead to everyone else clapping. 

"Maybe he'll actually be someone good." James rolled his eyes.

"The last guy wasn't too bad. He was just mean." Lily said.

"And his daughter, Calista Schoellman, who will be joining the 6th years." Dumbledore continued. "She will be sorted in a few moments."

We waited for a little until Dumbledore finished the rest of his speech, and made sure he went through all the expected rules again, mainly for the new student. McGonagall brought the girl up to the wooden stool and took out the sorting hat, placing it on the girl's head. 

The hat started to talk, "You could do well in Ravenclaw, young girl. But I see greatness ahead in another house for you. Better be, GRYFFINDOR!" Gryffindor clapped, I could tell she didn't care. She didn't seem upset. More like she didn't want to be here.

The only seat open had ended up being next to me and in front of Marlene. So she had no choice but to sit there.

"Hi, can I sit here?" Her dark hair falling in her face.

"Of course!" Marlene smiled, staring the girl in the eyes.

"Thanks." 

"So your dad's the new Astronomy teacher?"

"Yeah. He has a thing for stars and things like that. He's the one who named me."

"Calista, that's a pretty name, like the stars."

"Reminds me of someone." I look over to Sirius.

"Really? Who?" She asked.

"Me. I'm named after the constellation Sirius, everyone in my family is named after a star." Sirius quickly said.

"That's neat." She half-smiled.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

While everyone went up to their dorms, Calista seemed to be following me and the others as we walked to our dorm.

"Maybe she shares a dorm with us." Violet whispered.

"But there are already four people."

When we walked into our dorm, an extra bed had been placed in the room.

"It wasn't like this, this morning." Lily looked confused.

"Maybe she does share a dorm with us."

"Er, excuse me. I think I share a room with you. This is dorm 352 right?" Calista asked.

"Yeah." I said slowly, looking back to the new bed added to the room.

"More friends!" Violet jumped up and went to sit down on her bed.

"Yeah, new friends." Calista smiles weakly.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Violet, Lily, and Marlene were in the common room and I stayed behind to read. When Calista walked in the room looking mad, I turned and saw her about to cry.

"Are you ok?" I sat my book down.

"No, not really." 

"You want to tell me?"

"No, not really." She repeated herself.

"Ok, that's fine. Just know you can trust me. I go through stuff too."

"Like what?" 

"Well, er. How do I put it? I was abused for most of my life, about 15 years. And I ran away from home during the summer and went to live with my friend. Someone else ran away with me, but I don't know if he would want me to say that."

"I'm sorry. It's nothing like that, my dad and I just had a small argument. That's all."

"Oh, ok."

But that's what I thought. Something simple.

(Next chapter will be the face claim for Calista)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟔𝟖𝟗 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-