Chapter 29

❝𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴, 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 '𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘖𝘩, 𝘞𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

"Y/n! Wake. Your. Lazy. Flipping. Ass. Up!" James said, slapping me with a pillow.

"I'm telling your mum that you said a bad word if you don't stop hitting me with that stupid pillow!" I snatched the pillow from his hands and threw it in his face.

"Fine!" He quickly picked up the pillow and put it back where he got it, placing his hands behind his back like a child about to get a time-out.

"Child." Sirius said, shaking his head as he walked into the room. "You act like a child. Will you ever act like the age you are? Your 16. And you still act 5." 

"Do not."

"See, point prove." He laughed.

"But it's Christmas." James threw his hands down dramatically.

"So that's why you woke me up? I'm going back to sleep."

"No don't. You'll never hear the end of it." Sirius jumped in.

"True. Now leave and go bug your parents." I shooed James away. I stood up, stretching as I got up, and grabbed a jumper and jeans to change into. "Now you leave too." I told Sirius as I placed my clothes on my bed.

"But why?" He questioned, like a child. Almost a pouting look appearing on his face.

"Because I said." He then gave me puppy eyes. "I said go." I glared at him.

"Fine I'm going." He threw his hands up in defense. After he left, and closed the door, I started to lift my shirt above my head. Then I heard the door crack open slightly. Still having my shirt raised, I turned around and saw Sirius looking through the crack of the door, and walk in, closing the door behind him. So I lower my shirt. "I just, er, forgot something. Yeah." He made an excuse up.

"Yeah sure."

"You can continue."

"Creep." I look at him funny.

"It's not creepy if it's your boyfriend."

"And I never said you could watch me change."

He walked up to me slowly. Looking me up and down, then kissed me. "But we kiss all the time. What's the difference?" He whispered into my ear.

"The difference is that you would end up seeing me with almost to no clothes on."

"But I would enjoy that."

"Your so stubborn." I rolled my eyes. "Will you stop if I just change?"

"Yes." He smiled.

"Annoying." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

"Good morning, you two. Breakfast is ready." Mrs. Potter smiled as she turned to see Sirius and me walking down the stairs.

"Morning." I said, walking up to the table where James already sat, about to eat.

"Happy Christmas." Mr. Potter said.

"Happy Christmas." We all said in unison, making us all laugh.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

We finished eating and went over to the living room to open presents. I had gotten a book from Remus and some Honeyduke's candy from Peter. A moving picture of Me, Violet, Lily, and Marlene from last year, from the girls. A set of new quills and ink from James. I also got something From James's parents, a kitten jumper with a really nice pattern around it. But nothing from Sirius. It didn't bother me. He was all I needed. And he didn't have much money.

"I have something for you, but it's upstairs. I'll give it to you later." Sirius told me.

"You didn't have to get anything."

"Oh, but I did."

When we cleaned everything up and went back up to our rooms, Sirius pulled out a small box from his bag and handed it to me. When I opened it, a golden locket laid in the box. Inside the locket was a picture that Lily took of both Sirius and me a few years ago.

"You-"

"I did." He cut me off. "I did have to get you it. And I wanted to as well."

"I love you." I tackled him in a hug.

"I love you too."

"I don't know what I would do without you."

"You just wouldn't live. Because I'm necessary to be able to live. Because I'm amazing."

"Thank you are. One of a kind."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟔𝟕𝟏 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-