Chapter 32

❝𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘺, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨.❞

。・:*:・゚★, 。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-TW: Small mention of drinking, like one small thing-

~Y/n's Pov~

"Calista, are you ok?" I asked.

"No, I'm not ok, you heard me and my dad fighting." She started to cry.

"I didn't mean to."

"But you did."

"Are you ok?"

"It was just a small argument. That's all."

"You're crying, you're obviously not ok."

"Listen, I know you're trying to help, but I've been through worse, I've argues with him when he was drunk one time." 

"And I've gotten-" I paused, "Never mind, I don't feel like getting into that. Just know that I'm here for you. You don't have to go through this alone."

"Maybe I do."

"Maybe you don't." I walked out of the dorm, through the common room, and up to the boy's dormitory to find Sirius's dorm.

Knocking on the door, Peter opened the door, "Oh, hi y/n." He smiled.

"Hi Peter." I smiled, stepping into the room to see each boy sitting on their beds.

"Hello love." Sirius smiled.

"Hi." I said, laying on his bed, placing my head to lay on his pillow.

"What's wrong?"

"I heard Calista arguing with her dad, and she got upset because I heard. And I tried to calm her down and help, but she just can't seem to wrap her head around the fact that I've been through worse and I can help her." I moved my hands in the air above me as I talked. "Now, if any of you tell anyone about what you just heard, I will hex you, and you will wish you didn't say a word." I said, sitting up and pointing at each boy with my finger. "Got it?" They all shook their heads. "Good." I laid back down.

"She probably just doesn't want help." Sirius said.

"I don't know. But changing the topic! Did you see the way Marlene was looking at Calista?"

"You were just talking about Calista, then you change the topic to another thing about her."

"Oh shush!"

"You shush."

"You both shush." James rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Answer my question."

"Yes I did. There, happy?" Sirius asked.

"No." I glare at him.

"Then what will make you happy, my dear?"

"I don't know." 

He leaned closer to me and kissed my forehead, "I love you, though."

"I love you too." I smiled up at him.

"See now you're happy. Mission accomplished."

"Yes indeed." We both laugh.

(Sorry that it's short)

。・:*:・゚★, 。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟒𝟐𝟔 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-