Chapter 8

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third Person Pov~

Yesterday was eventful for Y/n. Sure, she didn't do much that day, but the one kiss she had with Sirius made that day, the best that she'd had in a while.

She woke up surprisingly happy for the day. She had woken up earlier than planned, but she got in the shower and got ready for the day. Getting dressed, she woke up the girls in the dorm. 

Violet being her first victim.

"Violet, wake up! Ben is waiting for you at breakfast."

"Really?" She shot up in her bed.

"No, I don't think. I just needed you to get up." She laughed.

"Rude."

"Luckily for Y/n, Marlene and Lily had already woken up laughing at Violets reaction.

"Someone's still in a happy mood." Lily laughed.

"Well sorry." It was a Monday for everyone at Hogwarts, so class schedules started over again. For Y/n, Transfiguration, Charms, D.A.D.A, Study Hall, and Free Hour.

~Y/n's Pov~

It's already the second week of school, oh how time flies by. But who cares. I rather get school done and over with. Next year will be whatever the hell we want.

When we got to the Great Hall, we sat in our normal spots, waiting for the boys to get there.

"So Y/n-"

"I swear Lily, if it's about Sirius, I might as well talk about James. The only thing you've talked about is Sirius."

"Sorry." She looked at her hands.

≿━━𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩━━≾

The boys finally got us and to the Great Hall.

"It's about time." I laugh.

"Well, sorry, someone didn't want to get us." Remus said, glaring at James.

"Hello Lily flower." James said while sitting down in front of Lily.

"So the first thing you say to anyone is 'Hello Lily flower.' like none of us are sitting here." I say, pointing at Marlene and Violet as well as myself.

"Oh, sorry, hello girls. Is that better?" He said.

"Yes." I roll my eyes.

≿━━𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧━━≾

James, Lily, Remus and I walked to transfiguration together. The whole walk was mainly Lily trying to get away from James because of his awful flirting skills.

"You seen distracted, are you ok?" Remus asked.

"Me? Er, yeah."

"You sure?"

"Well, I suppose he didn't tell you because none of you guys had said anything about it, because if James knew, then he wouldn't leave me alone. And you're probably the one I trust the most out of you guys." I say quickly.

"Slow down. Who have you told?"

"Lily, Marlene, and Violet."

"Ok, and who is 'he'?"

"Sirius."

"And what happened?"

"W-we kissed yesterday when you guys were at Hogsmeade." 

"Ok, yeah, he never said anything about that. But good for you." He smiled.

"And we're not like together, together. Because I feel like we're both not ready for that after all that's happened and stuff. And I'm sure he knows that because he didn't ask me or anything."

"Well, take it slow if you need to."

"Yeah. But what will people think if we do start dating? The 'two disgraces of Hogwarts' dating."

"Y/n, what happened to not caring about what people thought or you? You don't I've with your family anymore, and your on good terms with your brother. I don't see what's wrong with that. If your both happy, that's all that matters."

"Why are you so good with calming me down?"

"Because I'm good at everything."

≿━━𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫━━≾

"Ok, the bell should be ringing shortly, so get your stuff packed up, so we can leave and be the first ones in class." Violet said to the people she was going to her next class with. For me, it was a free hour, so I didn't really have to do anything.

"Y/n. I want to talk." I let out a sigh as I knew exactly who it was. Sirius.

"That's what I was afraid of." 

"It's nothing bad, unless you take it in a bad way." He grabbed my hand and led me to an empty courtyard.

"Now what?" We sit down on a bench.

"I keep thinking about yesterday, and I just don't know if we should get together, y'know. Because I know you for sure want to sort everything out before anything happens."

"Yeah. But I'm fixing things up somewhat."

"I know. Take as much time as you need."

"Thanks. I just don't  know if there's anything to fix, there's nothing can do. I can't fix things with my parents because I never did anything to them. And I fixed things with Caiden."

"I know, just know that I'm here."

I smiled. I looked up at him and peaked him on the check quickly and walked off. "Don't start this again." He yelled while laughing.

"What if I want to?" I yell back, turning around to face the corridor I was about to enter.

"Then we can."

"Let me think about it. Hm. No!" Little did I know, he got up and snick behind me.

"Why not?" He grabbed me from behind and wrapped his arms around me. "Scared of what will happen?" He whispered, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"N-no. Why would I be?" I stuttered.

"Because the way your acting."

"I'm not scared. You don't scare me. If anything does, it's my mother. And I don't see her anywhere." I say, getting annoyed.

"Yeah, right." He smirked.

"Oh shut up."

"Fine. As long as I get another kiss."

"Why?"

"Because I said."

I rolled my eyes and turned around, pecked him on his lips and ran off. "There you go! Now you can shut up." I yelled as I ran down the corridor.

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟗𝟎𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-