Chapter 22

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭. 𝘚𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴.❞

❝𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦.❞

❝𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-TW: Under aged drinking and mention of abuse-

-Flashback, summer before 5th year-

~Y/n's Pov~

I just got home from some stupid thing my parents made me go to. Something with purebloods. I didn't remember much from the event, but I knew I hated every second of it. The blacks weren't there, so I didn't have anyone to talk to. 

Of course my parents had found something to complain about, so when we left they got on to me, and punishing me for every small thing. 

Today couldn't get any worse. The pain I had gone through. Just looking at them hurt. And to top it off, me and Caiden got in a fight. Of course, I didn't remember it. But that was probably for the best.

When we got home, I went looking under my bed for a bottle or firewhisky that I had hidden from my parents. Nothing else could make my day worse than it was, so why not? 

It took a while for everything to set in, but when it did, I felt sick. I wouldn't often drink, but when I did, it didn't turn out well. It always lead to another fight with my parents. Mainly my father getting mad at me for the drinking. While, my mother just found every little thing to get mad for. But I didn't care at this point. Today was just shitty. You go through so much pain that it just feels normal. You don't prefer to go through it. But it doesn't bother you. Only a little bit.

Sometimes I wonder how Caiden feels when he sees me go through all that. He never asked if I was ok. He never asked if I needed anything. He never cared. So why should I? It's not like anyone did care. Maybe anyone but Sirius.

People who don't know me just think I'll hurt them, or 'I should run from her'. One time I did, but only because they got on my nerves. They said, 'Oh, your a L/n? You don't scare me.' so then I scared them, and they ran off. Maybe everyone does have a bad side.

I sat on my bed, feeling drained. All energy gone. Then I heard a knock on my door. I knew it wasn't either of my parents, because they would have just barged in, not caring what I thought. "Come in." I said.

"Hey." I turned around, seeing my brother walking in and closing the door behind him.

"What?"

"I just wanted to say sorry. About the fight." He looked at his feet.

"What fight?" I had completely forgotten everything at that point.

"The one we had earlier." He said slowly, looking around the room. "Did you drink this?" He bent done and picked up the empty bottle of firewhisky that laid on the ground.

"Maybe."

"You know you shouldn't have."

"But I did." I said annoyed.

"Just don't go downstairs." He said, sounding concerned. 

"Like you care." I roll my eyes.

"Sure." He said, now sounding upset.

Maybe he did care. But he probably didn't. He was the perfect child. The one who was actually loved and cared for. The one I should hate, too. I would do anything for him, but he wouldn't do the same. Put my life to risk for him, and not get the favor returned. The things I expect from him. Now I just found like our parents. At least he could care. That's all I want. For someone to care.

A few minutes of silence passed. He just stood there. Like nothing was wrong. Like the world was perfect. Like I wasn't slowly falling apart after years of abuse.

There was no way he cared.

"Er, well, I guess I'll be going now." He said out of the middle of no where.

"Ok." I didn't want to put up with him. One of the last things I want.

He left, closing the door. At least he closed the door. Now it was just me, and my thoughts. I wanted to leave so badly. The place I called home when I was younger now felt like a prison that I could never escape from. I would rather be anywhere but here. Even if that ment going to Azkaban. Surly it was better than this place. Anywhere would be better than here

I laid on my bed, wanting to leave, or at least sleep. I pulled the covers over myself, not caring if I slept in the clothes I had on, and shortly fell into a dreamless sleep. Something I've needed for a while. 

Maybe one day I could leave this place. And maybe have a calm life, and forget everything.

Maybe one day. One day. I hope.

(Thoughts?)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟖𝟎𝟖 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-