Chapter 23

❝𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵.❞

❝𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘥𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘐𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third Person Pov~

Y/n walked into Transfiguration and to her seat next to Lily. She looked behind her to see James and Remus sitting behind them and leaned her chair backwards, so it was leaning against their desk, then turned to look at them, "What are we doing?" She asked James.

"Testing." He scrunched up his noes, with a disgusted look.

"Did you study?"

"No, you?"

"Never." She smirked and leaded forward in her chair, making it fall on all fours.

"No 'Hello' to me?" Lily asked.

"Oh, Hello Lily." She rolled her eyes. She dug through her bag looking for a quill to write with.

"Ok, class, today we'll be testing. Over simple transfiguration spells. But as you go through the questions, they'll get harder." McGonagall announced, looking around the room. "So I hope you all studied." She looked at a few students directly in the eyes, then at Y/n and James. She started handing out papers. "You may begin once you get your paper."

'I must remember something' Y/n thought. 

≿━━𝟏𝟎 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

About ten minutes had passed and Y/n was halfway through her test. Not confident in her answers, she kept going to get it done. James had already finished, most likely guessing through the whole test, and Remus and Lily were almost done.

The room was to quiet for the girl. Of course, you could hear the sounds of quills raking against papers, and occasional cough for students. But the room was just to quiet. Y/n grabbed a book from her bed that laid on the ground, held it up a bit, and dropped it, making a loud sound. It made a few students jump, along with professor McGonagall.

Trying hard to hold a laugh back, the girl looked around like she didn't know what happened. 

"What was that?" The boy who sat behind her asked.

"My book." She grinned. "I dropped it on purpose." She laughed slightly, making him laugh as well. 

"I could do better."

"I'de like to see you try, Potter."

"Alright, L/n."

He took his wand out and said a spell under his breath, making McGonagall's hat turn bright yellow. "WHO DID THIS!" She yelled, standing up and slamming her hands on her desk. She looked around and saw the boy's wand out. "Potter! Detention after class!" The professor yelled once more. She sat back down, turned her hat back to its original color, and went back to doing her paper work.

Y/n turned around to face James and stuck her tong out. "Stupid." She laughed.

His eyes wide, not knowing what to do. Lily turned around to face them both and glared at James.