𝘈𝘊𝘛 𝒾 . THE WORST PART OF HER LIFE.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

프롤로그

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【PROLOGUE】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【PROLOGUE】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 序章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗗

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

──── ❛ 言わぬが花 ❜ ────

I SAT ALONE AT THE BAR WITH A SCOTCH on the counter in front of me. The amber liquid was strong down my throat, but not strong enough to fill me with the warmth I needed to survive this nightmare.

My mother's house had been repossessed by the bank. The single asset I inherited had been taken away from me with the snap of a finger. Now I didn't have a place to live, and what was worse, I still had to pay off the loan.

All because of my brother. His girlfriend left him, he got mixed up in the underworld, and he made a gamble he couldn't afford to lose. The guys killed him once his pockets were empty, and since he had so much debt racked up, the government took the house to pay off everything he owed.

I couldn't believe this bullshit.

The house had been left to both of us, so we were both on the deed. Since I had better credit, and I was the more responsible one, the loan had been made out in my name. Now I had to pay for his stupidity by losing everything.

And I mean everything.

The house was gone. I still owed five hundred thousand dollars to the bank. My financial aid for college had been canceled because my credit was shit. Now I owed money for an education I couldn't afford to finish.

But that wasn't the worst part.

The crew my brother got mixed up in hadn't been compensated for the money they were due. They couldn't take the house because the government beat them to the punch.

Lee taeyong, the leader of their organization, was one of the biggest crime lords in the world. Everyone spoke of him like he was a myth because they hadn't seen him in person.

Lucky bastards.

He was untouchable by the police because he had more power than any man should.

And I was his next victim.