𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 새로운 규칙

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

새로운 규칙   /   𝐂 𝐇 . 023

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【NEW RULES】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【NEW RULES】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I KNEW EXACTLY WHY MY father ended the conversation. He'd told me what happened to his sister, Eon jin's namesake.

It never stopped haunting him, even now. He protected my sister every second of the day before she moved out, and he didn't even realize it.

As the man's oldest son, it was my responsibility to take care of our family if something happened to him, so he dropped the burden on my shoulders.

And I took that responsibility seriously.

My family finally left when the sun set.

Thank fucking god.

My mother kissed me on the cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too, Eomma."

She squeezed me hard around the waist. "I really like Jennie. She's lovely."

I forced a smile. "I'm glad. She's very sweet."

"I knew it was only a matter of time before you found the right woman." She kissed me on the cheek again before she walked to the car with eon jin.

"It was very nice meeting you. I look forward to seeing you more often." My father said.

"You too," she said. "Taehyung has a very nice family."

"My son treats you well?"

Why did my father have to ask that?

Jennie's smile didn't falter, but her eyes definitely did. "Yes. Your son is a good man."