𝐱𝐱. 노출된

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

노출된 / 𝐂 𝐇 . 020

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【REVEALED】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【REVEALED】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗪𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗪𝗙𝗨𝗟

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

────── ❛ 晴耕雨読 ❜ ──────

I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS WAS GOING to be such a highly publicized event.

And I didn't anticipate I would be the focus of it all.

People were fascinated with me, talking to me and constantly snapping my picture. The lingerie I was wearing that night had sold out in the first hour after the show. My image was plastered all over social media.

I went from being a nobody to a somebody overnight.

This was bad.

In my attempt to survive, I had made the worst mistake of my life.

Now I was terrified Taeyong would find me.

I might get lucky because taeyong didn't seem like the kind of man who paid attention to the fashion sphere of the world.

And I might also get lucky because I looked vastly different when my hair and makeup were done.

Since it didn't make sense for me to live such a public life, he might assume it was just a doppelganger. And it wasn't like my name had been released.

But that didn't stop me from being paranoid.

And terrified.

Maybe I should run while I still had the chance.

I went to the studio on Monday with my heart filled with dread.

I'd become an important component of Taehyung's Lingerie. My appearance had caused a serious boon to his line of products.