𝐯𝐢. 말도 안 되는

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

말도 안 되는 / 𝐂 𝐇 . 006

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【RIDICULOUS】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【RIDICULOUS】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡’𝗧 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧; 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

SHE CHANGED INTO A SUNDRESS before she joined me for lunch on the terrace. Dante positioned the umbrella so we were completely in the shade.

Not only was the sun hot that afternoon, but the humidity was high. The summers in the here were breathtaking, something I would never get used to. But I would never be a fan of the wet heat.

My villa reminded me of my childhood home. That was why I'd bought it. Sometimes in the winter, I received a bit of snow.

Jennie sipped her Subak Hwachae which is simple watermelon punch, that is drank in hot weather to keep cool. The best version is the punch that is served inside the sliced half of watermelon. She was hungrier than usual, probably because she'd been on her feet in the stables all morning.

She wasn't leisurely riding the horses around, but being active in their grooming and feeding. If she did that every day, I guess I wouldn't care if she didn't use the gym.

She took a few bites then drank again, pretending everything was perfectly alright between the two of us.

I stared at her with my intense expression, watching every little movement she made as I waited for her to look at me.

My gaze was piercing, hot like a bullet just fired from the barrel. There was no mistaking that she felt it. Anyone this close to me would feel it.

She finally lifted her gaze. "It's hard to enjoy my snack when you stare at me like that."

"Good." That was the point.

"How would you feel if I stared at you like that?"

"I'd encourage it." Despite her confidence and elegance, she would never hold my gaze with the same unflinching focus.