𝐢𝐯. 용감

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

용감      /     𝐂 𝐇 . 004

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【BRAVERY】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【BRAVERY】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗘𝗫𝗜𝗦𝗧, 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

────── ❛ 七転び八起き ❜ ──────

                          I USED THE TOP FLOOR OF THE BUILDING for my studio. I had views of the historic cathedral and the rest of the fashion capital of the world. The city was at my feet, and I liked looming over it like a powerful statue.

Watching the sun rise from the window gave me one of the most spiritual experiences of my life. It made me appreciate what I had, appreciate how much I'd conquered this beautiful planet.

A knock sounded on the office door.

"Come in." I flipped through my sketchbook at the table, looking at the design I'd been composing for the past week.

A gray push-up dress embedded with real diamonds, it was made for a queen about to be conquered by a king.

Only the wealthiest woman could afford such a gorgeous piece of lingerie-or the man she was fucking.

I was eager to feel the fabric with my fingertips, to secure the material with real diamonds. When I presented it at the show next week, it would be the masterpiece.

Now I just needed the right woman to show it off.

Tzuyu stepped inside, holding two cups of coffee. "Morning."

I didn't pull my gaze away from the sketch. "You're up early."

"Going for a long run with some of the girls." She set the coffee cup directly next to my hand. "I went by the bakery around the corner...the one you like so much."

When I raised my gaze to look at her, I watched her sneak a peek at my drawing. I suspected she'd seen it before. "Chaeyong can do that for me."

"I don't mind. It was on my way." Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, and she wore black leggings with a teal sports bra.