𝐱𝐢𝐱. 켜다

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

켜다    /    𝐂 𝐇 . 019

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗘𝗫 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗜𝗧

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

─── ❛ 魚心あれば水心 ❜ ───

                     THE AFTER PARTY WAS HELD at my villa in Hongdae. I had acres of land, a three-story villa with a fountain out front, and walls covered with deep ivy.

The valet took care of the cars, and people streamed inside my mansion and explored the grounds in the rear. I had an enormous patio that overlooked the hillsides. It was flooded with olive trees, flowers, and a perfectly manicured lawn.

The girls attended in the same lingerie they wore during the show.

They were queens at my party, advertising that extended long after the curtain was dropped. They mingled with my guests, executives from fashion magazines.

But there was one queen everyone was particularly interested in.

One captured the hearts of everyone at the fashion show. She was the center of their focus, surrounded by a group at nearly all times. Whenever she moved across the property, she was immediately followed.

I hadn't prepared her for this.

I moved through the crowd that surrounded her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

The second I touched her, she moved closer into my side, sticking to me like she didn't want us to get separated again.

"Excuse me, we need a moment."

My hand stayed at her backside as I guided her away. She did a great job plastering a smile on her face and being the center of attention for the last few hours, but she couldn't keep up the act indefinitely.