𝐱. 걸작

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

걸작 / 𝐂 𝐇 . 010

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻】✧.* .
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗜 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗦

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I WAS STILL FINISHING up my masterpiece.

The white lingerie felt like a rose petal through my fingertips. I had the finest Turkish material flown in overnight so I could make this special piece of clothing.

Chaeyoung had retrieved the diamonds from my favorite jeweler, collecting all the flawless gems that I could sew onto the small straps of the material.

I wanted Jennie to look more beautiful than she ever had.

If she wanted a special night, I would give it to her-this one time.

I'd broken the one rule I always held-no kissing.

But when she turned into my mouth and gave me such soft lips, my restraint slipped. All I could think about was how good she felt, how much my lips ached for hers.

I'd fantasized about kissing her, dreamed of touching her like that, and once it was happening, I couldn't stop it.

I completely lost control.

It'd been over five years since I kissed a woman like that. Every other act of affection was a kiss on the cheek or the shoulder.

But the kiss I had with Jennie compensated for my long abstinence. It was the best kiss I'd ever had, the deepest and most erotic.

I never wanted it to end.

I'd eaten her pussy, tasted her skin, and felt her warm mouth around my length. But I'd never been as hard as I was when I kissed her.