𝐢𝐱. 연결

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

연결 / 𝐂 𝐇 . 009

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【CONNECTION】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【CONNECTION】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

HIS KISS PAUSED against my mouth, and a quiet moan moved directly into my mouth.

The orgasm slowly faded away, making the tips of my toes tingle.

This man had made me come several times now, but this time was the best. With his powerful arms around me and his mouth embracing mine...I really felt something.

I felt like this was more than just a man and a woman.

I felt a connection, some affection.

He pulled his fingers away from my clit then ended our kiss so he could look at me.

I knew what would come next. He fulfilled his end of the bargain.

Now he wanted me to fulfill mine. If that's what he wanted, I would give it to him. Now that I'd had him in a more meaningful way, crossing the line didn't seem so scary.

When he stared at me with those gorgeous eyes and that hard jaw, I wanted his mouth all over me again.

Instead of throwing me on the table or pushing me back on the sofa, he dropped his hands from my body and grabbed the white fabric he'd been working on when I first arrived.

Before touching his forefinger to the material, he popped it into his mouth and sucked my slickness off.

Shivers moved down my spine.

He grabbed the small white material and then hung it up for me to see.

It was a white piece of lingerie, the lace over the breasts see-through. The rest was made of a shiny material, and it was so short it would barely cover anything.

Real diamonds were in the straps that went over the shoulders, sparkling from the light of the sun. "Put this on."

I took it with a shaky hand, unsure what was going on. We'd just had the most passionate moment I'd ever experienced in my life, and now he was focused on work again. Too stunned from that powerful orgasm to do anything else, I pulled it on.

He grabbed his pins and returned to me, an obvious bulge in the crotch of his jeans.

I'd get on my knees if he asked. Actually...he didn't even need to ask.

He moved around my body and pinned the material in the appropriate places. He made it tight in certain areas and then readjusted the straps. His hand moved down my front, checking the tightness of my belly and the length of the gown.

He hardly looked into my eyes.

"Take it off." He spoke quietly, not with anger, but defeat.

I pulled it off my body carefully, not touching the pins that kept it in place.

He took it from me and placed it on the mannequin. His back was turned to me, his broad shoulders wide and powerful. He never turned back around. "I don't want to see you until tomorrow night."

It was probably a stupid thing to do, but I did it anyway. "Why?"

His fingertips got to work, and his back expanded as he took a deep breath. "Because I said so."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

000. 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑

I encourage you to Comment and Vote if you enjoy the story. I read all the comments, and I love to strike up conversations and answer any questions and concerns that you may have. I wouldn't be creating this content if it wasn't for you. With that being said, I hope you enjoy the story and don't forget to stay safe and healthy and also be hydrated.