𝐱𝐢𝐢. 위엄

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

위엄      /      𝐂 𝐇 . 012

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【DIGNITY】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【DIGNITY】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗦 𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘’𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗘

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

───── ❛ 親しき仲にも礼儀あり❜ ─────

CHAEYONG WALKED INSIDE MY OFFICE at nine in the evening. She was usually gone by five and never had to work late, but this was important. A quick text message got her down there in ten minutes.

She made an incredible living working for me, so she would do anything I asked. I could replace her with another eager employee in five minutes. Actually, in five seconds.

Chae set her folder down and held her pen, ready to take my instructions. "What can I do for you, Tae?"

"I have to get these down to the factory tomorrow." I placed the pile of lingerie on the counter, the seven different ensembles I'd created just from looking at Jennifer's luscious body. "I want to have them ready by the show, if possible."

She went through the pile, examining each piece with a designer's scrutiny.

She'd been working with me for ten years, and she saw every design that I created. Some she adored, others she didn't care for.

But she knew my work well and wasn't afraid to critique it. "Wow...these are gorgeous."

I organized everything on the counter because I'd made a mess when I was working with Jennifer. "Thank you."

"There are seven here...did you do all these tonight?"

"Yes."

She looked through them again before she stared at me through her round glasses. "That's the most you've ever done in one sitting-by a landslide."

Jennifer's endless curves, dark black eyes, and the sexy hollow in her throat got my imagination expanding.

I wanted to show off every feature of her body, highlight all of her gorgeous attributes with the perfect fabric.