𝐱𝐱𝐢. 제공

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

제공  /  𝐂 𝐇 . 021

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗖𝗥𝗬, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗗

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"I HAVE A NEW OFFER FOR YOU."

There was nothing he could offer me to entice me. Being a public figure was only putting my life on the line.

"Ever since you walked in here, you've changed my life. My output is ludicrous. My designs are beautiful. You're inspiring me in a way no other woman ever has. Everything I created for the show is being critically acclaimed-that's because of you. So I need you, Jennie. I can't let you go."

I wanted to step back because the proximity was too much. But I didn't dare move, didn't step away from the heat that radiated from his body.

"I've realized I don't want to share you. I don't want other men to stare at the woman who inspires me this way...I want her all to myself. So I'm asking you to be my Woman-my private woman."

That meant I would be alone with him all the time, half naked and objectified.

He would sprinkle more kisses on my body, and eventually, those kisses would escalate into something else.

It seemed like I was selling my body for money-no better than a prostitute.

"In return, I'd pay off your debt."

My eyes shifted back up to his, seeing the Brown emeralds that possessed unshakable confidence.

I heard what he said, but I needed the reassurance in his eyes. He just offered me a generous gift, the most generous offer I'd ever find. "And what exactly would you expect?"

He moved his hand to my arm and slowly trailed it down. "Everything."

"Then you expect me to sleep with you?"

His fingertips stopped at my elbow. "Yes."

The money had been placed on the table, but now it didn't seem appealing.