𝐱𝐢𝐢. 처녀 [M]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

처녀 / 𝐂 𝐇 . 012

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【VIRGIN】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【VIRGIN】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦 𝗚𝗢 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦 𝗚𝗢 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

SHE STOOD IN THE white lingerie, the short dress showing the white lace panties underneath.

She'd positioned her hair perfectly, arranging it down her chest. The diamond necklace glowed in the light of the candles.

The diamonds along the straps did the same thing. Her lingerie was worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, and she was the only woman who would ever wear this one-of-a-kind piece.

My eyes roamed over her body, seeing her hard nipples through the fabric. Her petite shoulders were held back, and her long legs stretched out until her bare feet hit the rug next to my bed. She stared at me, partially nervous and partially confident.

I'd seen her in lingerie before, but she'd never looked as beautiful as she did now.

I'd seen her walk the stages with dozens of lights shining on her, but she'd never looked so stunning.

The white color complemented her tanned skin perfectly. Her dark hair contrasted against the brightness as well. Her eyes were on me, roaming over my chiseled physique.

I couldn't wait to take that lingerie off. She looked exquisite in it, but she would look even more beautiful with nothing on at all. That bronzed skin would look beautiful by candlelight.

I crossed the space between us, my feet feeling heavy against the floor. My heart was unnaturally slow because the climax of this moment was surprisingly calm.

It felt like a dream, a fantasy I'd wanted to experience for so long. Ever since I'd laid eyes on her in that auditorium, she'd suffocated my thoughts.