𝐯𝐢𝐢. 불편한

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

불편한  / 𝐂 𝐇 . 007

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【UNCOMFORTABLE】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【UNCOMFORTABLE】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

────── ❛ 急がば回れ ❜ ──────

"ACTUALLY, I DON'T." His eyes shifted back to mine.

"Every woman is unique. Some have the perfect eye color to complement their skin. Some have the perfect legs that look amazing in a teddy and garters. Some have the perfect shoulders for a sweetheart top. They all have something amazing other than being thin...but none of them have everything."

His eyes burrowed into my skin with his heated look, seeing me skin-deep.

His visceral look wasn't lustful in nature, rather almost respectful.

I certainly felt like a lamb when I was around this lion, but I also felt like a goddess at the same time.

He insulted me when I didn't reach his expectations, but when I did, he did nothing but flatter me.

"But you do." He left the chair and approached me, pulling the end of the tape measure.

"I'm going to take some measurements now. That's as close to me asking for permission as you're going to get."

He wrapped the tape measure around my rib cage first. Then he moved to my hips, adjusting the tape as I became wider.

He must have memorized the numbers because he never wrote them down.

He took measurements that I never expected, from my shoulder to my chest, and from one shoulder to the opposite breast. He even wrapped the soft tape around my neck. It took him nearly twenty minutes to map out my entire body, measuring the size of my calves as well as my thighs. When he measured my legs, he measured from the knee to my waist then took a separate measurement of my ankle to my knee.