𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 안티 로맨틱

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

안티 로맨틱   /   𝐂 𝐇 . 024

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【ANTI ROMANTIC】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【ANTI ROMANTIC】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬, 𝗜'𝗠 𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜-𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I SAT ON MY BED with an open book. My day had been spent in the stables, and my shoulders were sore in a way they'd never been before.

I'd never truly had a hard day's work in New Zealand -not like I did here. My fingers started to callus and my muscles toned, but I enjoyed it.

But I still hadn't ridden yet.

Felix said I wasn't ready.

I was getting to know the horses, but the one I still hadn't connected with was Yeontan.

That horse was an asshole.

(Sorry Yeontannie! i love you)

Footsteps sounded on the other side of my door in the hallway, and judging by their weight and speed, I knew it wasn't Dante. Taehyung and I hadn't spoken since his family left yesterday. I went to my room, and he went to his study.

I could admit my actions were a bit shady. I held his family as collateral because I knew he would rather die than let them know what was really going on between us. He made the mistake of telling me how close they were.

But it was the only leverage I had.

If I was going to spend a lifetime here, I didn't want to be an obedient slave.

I wanted to be a partner. Maybe I wouldn't be his girlfriend, but maybe I could be his friend. Maybe our sex would always be just sex, but at least it could be different now. At least everything could be different.

He walked in the door without knocking, still acting like he owned the damn place.

"Knock." My eyes shifted to his gaze, seeing the burning rage exploding inside him.