𝐢𝐢.예민한 [M]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

예민한 / 𝐂 𝐇 . 002

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【SENSETIVE】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【SENSETIVE】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗦

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

HE MOVED OVER MY BODY and held himself on top of me. With a tight physique that had been chiseled from stone, he was a living statue.

His lips were smeared with my body, the coating shiny like lip gloss.

"Stop fighting it. You aren't proving anything."

Perhaps I wasn't as secretive as I thought.

He slid back between my legs and moved his mouth to my aching clitoris.

His lips were aggressive like they were before, sucking and nibbling slightly.

My hips rocked on their own, and I sank into the mattress as he controlled my body's reaction.

I wanted to have some control over my life, but when this man kissed me like this, I realized I had no control at all.

I writhed on the bed, my back arching and my hips grinding.

The heat built in my veins, and the breath was stolen from my lungs.

My pants turned to moans, and then my moans grew into something else. I gripped the sheets underneath me and felt the explosion between my legs.

A climax unlike any other passed through me, breaking my chains of disobedience and making me whimper in pleasure.

I tugged on the sheets harder and felt myself be swept away in the most pleasurable way.

He kept kissing me until the moment was completely over, stimulating my sensitive clit with his tongue. He gave me a final kiss before he pulled away.

"Damn good pussy..." He rose to his feet and undid his jeans.