𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 여왕

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

여왕  /  𝐂 𝐇 . 033

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【QUEEN】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【QUEEN】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗜𝗧’𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗦, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

WHEN I RETURNED TO THE house after the work at stable, I showered and asked Dante to bring dinner to my room.

My plan was to avoid Taehyung at all costs until I didn't have a choice. We didn't have anything in common anyway. There wasn't much to talk about.

And we certainly weren't friends.

I was just about to head to the stables a week later when Taehyung appeared at my bedroom door.

Already dressed in my tight jeans and boots, I stared at him. My plaid shirt was tied around my waist so I could get a breeze along my torso.

One hand rested on the door as I stared directly into his eyes, seeing the indifferent expression he always wore.

He continued to stare.

And I refused to speak.

His eyes roamed over my face, taking in my features like he was trying to memorize them.

When his eyes settled on my lips, he spoke. "I'm working in the studio today. I want you there."

I couldn't refuse the request, not when being his woman was my entire purpose. "Let me change, and I'll be there."

"No need to change." He stepped away from the door. "You're just going to take it off anyway."

He headed down the hallway to the next corridor where his home studio was located.