𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 뿌린 [M]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

뿌린 / 𝐂 𝐇 . 027

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【SPRINKLED】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【SPRINKLED】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗜'𝗠 𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

HE STOPPED IN FRONT of my doorway, his eyes focused on my lips.

I knew what would happen next. I pressed my hands against his chest and moved into him, my lips aiming for his. He wanted to skip the kissing, but it was my favorite part. I loved feeling his mouth against mine. It was when I felt most connected to him.

I kissed him.

He kissed me back.

I kept the kiss soft and short. My fingers felt the hardness of his body, and I breathed into his mouth, thinking about the way his large cock felt inside me. It used to hurt, but now I loved how full he made me feel.

I pulled my mouth away and dropped my hands. "Get in bed. I'll be there in a second."

His eyes immediately darkened when he realized he was getting what he wanted.

"I just want to fix myself up a bit..."

"Top drawer."

"Sorry?"

"There's lingerie in your top drawer." He turned his back to me and walked into his bedroom. The door clicked audibly behind him, but he didn't turn around to look at me again.

Now my heart was beating so fast. My palms were searing hot but frozen at the same time. I walked into my bedroom and opened the top drawer to discover the dozens of selections. Different fabrics and different colors, every piece was sexy in a unique way. The first one I grabbed had so many strings I wasn't sure how it worked, so I grabbed the one underneath it. A silver lace bodysuit with a fastened crotch, it was the next choice in the pile. I assumed they were sorted by preference, so I pulled it on.