𝐱𝐯𝐢. 저녁

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

저녁    /     𝐂 𝐇 . 016

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗜𝗧’𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗘’𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

────── ❛ 河童の川流れ ❜ ──────

                      "THE WASHING SERVICE AT THE HOTEL is steep, so I take my clothes to this place."

I couldn't stop pitying her circumstances. I wanted to write her a fat check and make all of her problems go away.

With anyone else, I wouldn't give a damn. I wasn't sure why I gave a damn about her. In my culture, beautiful women should always be taken care of. There should be a man to provide for her, to take care of her.

But she was all alone.

In reality, I was all she had.

"Have dinner with me."

"Right now?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes." The plans I had for the night seemed irrelevant now. I couldn't care less about Jungkook and Club Lingerie.

"It seemed like you were going somewhere."

"Doesn't matter anymore. Let's go." My hand went to the small of her back, my favorite place to touch, and I guided her forward.

My fingers automatically squeezed the fabric of her dress as I pictured her bare skin. I'd seen that gorgeous ass in many thongs, and now I wanted nothing more than to pull that thong down her beautiful legs.

And bury my cock in that gorgeous pussy.

"You never asked if I wanted to go."

"You're right."

I kept moving forward.

"And I'm not going to."

We arrived at a small café, a place I'd been to a few times for lunch. We were given a table on the patio where no one else was seated. The staff must have recognized me and wanted to give me my space.