𝐢. 순종 [M]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

순종   /   𝐂 𝐇 . 001

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【OBEYED】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【OBEYED】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗗, 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘, 𝗜’𝗠 𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜’𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I RECOGNIZED THE BLACK CORSET placed on the edge of my bed.

The material over the hips was stretchy lace, allowing my fair skin to be visible through the material.

The padding in the bra was substantial, pressing my tits together significantly. The black thong had diamonds along the waistband.

I felt it with my fingertips before I pulled it on.

My heart was beating so hard it actually hurt. Every beat was like a drum.

No matter how I willed myself to remain calm, nothing worked. My heart knew what was coming, and the adrenaline was overflowing.

I did my hair with a curling iron and painted my face with the makeup he liked.

Smoky eyes brought out the blue color of my eyes. My lips were covered with bright red lipstick.

His directions had been brief, but I assumed he wanted me on my knees at the foot of the bed.

So I obeyed.

A part of me burned in self-loathing. I was about to sleep with a man because he bought me from a crueler man. I had no rights to choose my destiny.

I was at the mercy of the powerful men operating around me. Ever since that horrific day, I'd felt completely helpless.

When I was in college and had a roof over my head, I felt like anything was possible.

That was all bullshit.