𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 신경

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

신경   /   𝐂 𝐇 . 022

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【NERVES】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗢 𝗝𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

EON JIN SAT BESIDE Jennie, immediately taking a liking to her. "So, when did this start?"

I sat across from Jennie, and I eyed her coldly in response. If she wanted to continue with this lie, she'd be the one making it up.

"About six months." She held her glass of sangria and took a drink before she set it down. "And then he asked me to move in with him three weeks ago."

That last part was partially true, but I never asked her to move in with me-I told her to.

"Aww," Eon jin said. "I didn't think my brother had a romantic bone in his body."

She was right. I didn't.

Mom turned to me, accusation in her eyes. "I'm surprised my son didn't tell me he's been seeing someone for six months..." Disappointment was in her eyes, lots of it.

I glared at Jennie harder.

"Since we work together, he wanted to keep it a secret for a while." Jennie continued to lie effortlessly, doing so well, I almost believed her too.

"I did a few photo shoots with him, and we didn't want the other models to feel like he was giving me priority because of our romantic relationship."

"That's why you look so familiar," Eon jin said. "You were the headliner of his last show."