𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 그녀의 이야기

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

그녀의 이야기 / 𝐂 𝐇 . 024

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【HER STORY】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【HER STORY】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗦 𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗢𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗦.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

─── ❛ 親しき中にも礼儀あり❜ ───

HE'D SAVED ME FROM A FATE of endless torture; I obeyed-happily.

Now that my hands were free, I tightened the jacket over my body, covering as much skin as I could.

It reached past my thighs and covered my ass.

My feet were bare and most of my legs were visible, but it was better than letting my tits hang out.

Taehyung pulled me by my arm, not handling me gently like I'd been hoping.

He reached the other woman he'd bought, and this time, he unbuttoned his collared shirt then helped her get it on.

He gave her the shirt off his back.

My eyes immediately went to his body, finally seeing the physique I'd imagined under his clothes.

The side of his torso was cut with muscle, prominent lines that attached the various muscles of his body into a single working piece of art.

His stomach was tight with rock-hard abdominals, and his back had a steep curve the way mine did, but his was caused by the tightness of his muscles.

His arms were sculpted and strong, and his shoulders were so wide he didn't need padding in his jackets.

His chest was the best part. Strong, wide, and solid. His tanned skin only made him more beautiful.

I'd nearly been raped a few hours ago, so I wasn't as aroused as I might have normally been.

Right now, I just wanted to get out of there and far away from these disgusting men-especially Taeyong.