𝘈𝘊𝘛 𝒾 𝒾 . BEING HIS SLAVE FOR LIFETIME

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

프롤로그

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【PROLOGUE】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【PROLOGUE】✧.*

⋆☂˚。 ┆ 序章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗘 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦; 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

─── ❛ それだけで頑張れます ❜ ───

IT WAS A BIG MANSION. In Yeonnam-dong.

A stone wall wrapped around the entrance to the property, and we had to drive at least a mile before we reached the three-story villa with the fountain in the front.

Some of his land was full of vineyards, and the other part was full of perfectly manicured bushes and rose gardens.

Something I hadn't noticed the other night was the pasture where a few horses grazed.

A barn sat in the distance, and a white fence kept the large beasts contained.

It was dark so it was difficult to make out, but the distant light from the barn illuminated their outline.

"You have horses?"

Taehyung pulled into the roundabout and killed the engine.

I knew I wasn't getting an answer.

When I got out of the car, I wrapped the jacket tighter around my body and felt the nighttime breeze move through my hair.

All of my belongings had been left behind, so all I had was this jacket-and it wasn't even mine.

A man stepped out in a purple collared shirt and navy blue slacks.

He had a thick gray mustache and tanned skin. He must have been in his fifties or sixties, and judging by his fitness and sun-kissed skin, he worked hard around the property. "Good evening, Sir. I'll take the car."