𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 행동

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

행동 / 𝐂 𝐇 . 013

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗕𝗘𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗥 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗥 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗘

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

────── ❛ 類は友を呼ぶ ❜ ──────

I WAS BACK ON THE STAGE where I first auditioned with the other nine girls.

Taehyung stood in the aisle between the two rows of seats.

He was several feet below me, but he still felt like the biggest thing in the room.

He adjusted his watch before he stripped off his jacket, revealing his musculature in the cream collared shirt.

He tossed it onto the nearest chair then slid his hands into his pockets. Straight, rigid, and strong, he stood upright with his chest opened to the stage.

A black tie hung down his chest over the buttons of his shirt. The clothes covered most of his skin, but the distinct formation of his strength was outlined in the way the fabric hugged his body. It was tight over his strong biceps and his expansive shoulders.

It was ironic he designed clothes for models when he easily could have been a model himself.

The lights were on high like they were last time, so I could actually see him in the audience.

I wore a black corset with a sweetheart top and matching black panties.

A diamond necklace was placed around my throat, and my brown hair had been teased for volume and curled for texture.

Whenever I was done up by his staff, I had to admit I'd never looked better. And his clothes made me feel sexier than I'd ever felt.

In the beginning, I was uncomfortable standing nearly naked in front of this man I hardly knew. But once I saw his kindness and generosity, it didn't feel quite as strange.