𝐯. 공상 [M]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

공상  /  𝐂 𝐇 . 005

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【FANTASY】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【FANTASY】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I SHUT THE DOOR BEHIND me then pressed my chest into her back. The halter top dress she wore revealed the gorgeous skin of her back.

I pulled her hair over one shoulder and kissed her bare skin, tasting her sweetness. It was nothing compared to the erotic taste between her legs, but I enjoyed it all the same.

I kissed the shell of her ear and slowly moved my hands underneath the short dress she wore. I felt her soft skin, my callused fingertips gently caressing her.

I moved across her belly button and then slid farther up, anxious to feel those perky tits. I'd seen her completely naked only once.

That was when she'd stood on the stage at the Underground. I didn't feel an ounce of arousal then because I was too pissed she was up there in the first place.

She was mine.

But now it was just the two of us.

She was my woman.

My fantasy.

I untied the string around her neck and let the dress come loose. It slowly fell forward, slipping down her body until her tits were revealed.

My hands slid over her dress until I felt the curve of her tits. I pressed my mouth to her ear and breaths as I cupped each one, feeling their firmness.

My fingers squeezed hard, her tits filling out my large hands perfectly. I felt her nipples harden in response, gentle bumps forming on her creamy white skin.

I squeezed them again as I stared down at her body, my cock harder than it'd ever been before. "Jennie..." My thumbs flicked over her nipples, and then I kissed her neck.