𝐱𝐢𝐯. 두려워하는

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

두려워하는   /   𝐂 𝐇 . 014

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦, 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗧𝗛

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

JUNGKOOK STARED AT MY gate and slightly shook his head. "I've got a bad feeling about him, Taehyung. It's a feeling in my bones, you know."

"If he wanted to be the one fucking Jennie every night, he should have paid more for her. He has the money. Not my fault he didn't think she was worth it. And yes, she's definitely worth it."

Jungkook would normally make a joke at my comment, but this time, he didn't. "People think he's up to something."

"Like what?"

"Something bad. That's all I know. That's enough for me."

"You've never been intimidated by anyone, Jungkook. Why are you scared now?"

"Because you're my family," he snapped. "Because I actually give a damn in this case."

"Jungkook, I'll be fine. I'm not afraid of him. I'm one of the most powerful men in the world. I make my money honestly, have a famous face. He's just some asshole that creeps in the shadows."

"And pays off all the cops and the detectives..."

"Like we haven't done the same."

"But he threatens cops in ways we never do...like threatening to kill their wives and kids. He's a different breed, Taehyung. Maybe he'll respect the code, but maybe he won't. You should watch your back."

"I always do."

"Or even just sell her to him..."

That wasn't an option. "No."