𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 화난

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

화난   /   𝐂 𝐇 . 022

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【INFRURATED】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【INFRURATED】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗜 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗢𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗡

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

── ❛ 踏まれた草にも花が咲く❜ ──

I Sat On The Ground With My back against the wall. The overflowing dumpster beside me was the only comfort I had that night. Dressed in these clothes with my face hidden under my cap should keep people away since I looked like a bum.

Actually, I was a bum.

My knees were against my chest, and I closed my eyes as I drifted off. Without a watch or a phone, I had no idea what time it was. But I knew it was sometime after midnight.

If taeyong knew where I was, he would have found me by now.

I must have thrown him off the scent by changing my clothes and turning back the opposite way.

But I didn't feel victorious. Just this last weekend, I was the headliner in the Taehyung's Lingerie fashion show.

Now I was dirt-poor and sleeping beside a garbage can. I had some of the money Taehyung gave me, but I'd spent most of it on my hotel accommodations and food. I had to make the rest of it last if I was going to afford a train ticket.

I was completely asleep when I felt my cap move on my head. Someone was turning it, pulling it away from my forehead to reveal my face.

My brain immediately snapped out of its unconscious state.

I couldn't afford to be robbed when I barely had anything to get by. My eyes snapped open, and I saw a man a few years older than me grinning into my face.

He wasn't a bum, judging by his nice clothes and expensive watch. But his smile was deceptive because there was nothing pleasant about him.

I kicked him in the knee and pushed him back. "Get off me."