𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 아침밥

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

아침밥    /     𝐂 𝐇 . 018

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【BREAKFAST】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【BREAKFAST】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗘

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

JENNIE WAS FINALLY understanding our arrangement.

She was mine to do with whatever I wished. She had no rights. She wasn't entitled to an opinion. Her only purpose was to take my cock and enjoy it. I paid a fortune for her, and that debt reduced her to a beautiful woman I got to use on a daily basis.

She needed to accept it.

I was free to fuck whomever I wanted. I could have any woman I felt like having, whether it was at work or on the town. She had no right to expect anything from me. For me to be faithful would require me to care about her.

I didn't give a damn about her.

The sooner she understood that, the easier her life would be.

I was only kind to her once-and that was because I didn't have the balls to be anything less than gentle. I was a selfish asshole who only cared about money and fame, but I didn't want to brutally take away something she'd held on to for so long.

I couldn't do that.

But she shouldn't confuse my niceness for weakness.

I was still a dick.

Now that our relationship had been straightened out, the fucking was what I wanted it to be. When I wanted pussy, I barged into her room and took it. She could lie there and fight the pleasure all she wanted.

We both knew she would come every time.

When I woke up the following morning, I had my morning swim and then sat at the table where Dante served breakfast. But he only had a place setting for one.

She was still fighting me. "Tell Jennie to join us."

"I already tried, sir. Says she's not hungry."

She was going to starve herself just to be defiant? "Bring her a tray and tell her to be ready for me in fifteen minutes." She would know exactly what be ready meant.

"Yes, sir." Dante walked away and left me alone to enjoy my meal.

I could force her to skip breakfast, but I didn't get off on the idea of her starving. It wasn't a battle I would take pride in winning, so I just let her get her way. She could refuse to have meals with me, but polite conversation wasn't that important to me anyway.

I would fuck her once I was finished.

I read the newspaper and looked through my emails.

My phone rang on the table, and I looked at the screen to see a name I couldn't ignore. Breakfast was a quiet time for me, when I would read the newspaper and enjoy my coffee. But whenever my mom called, nothing else seemed to matter.

I took the call. "Hey, Eomma. How are you?"

She had a voice that was naturally elegant. I could picture her deep brown hair and blue eyes just by listening to the sound of her voice. She'd always been a lot more easygoing than my father, which was interesting because in most other areas, it was the opposite. My mother knew how to smile, knew how to enjoy life. My father was serious nearly all the time.

"Hey, tae. I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

Even if she were, I would never tell her. "Just having breakfast on the terrace. It's a beautiful day."

"It is. Your father and I just had breakfast with Eon jin in Seongdong-gu. We were in the area and thought the three of us would stop by." My parents lived in Daegu. They preferred less population, where the summers were truly hot and humid.

"Are you here on business?"

"Your father had a meeting with a restaurant owner in hong-dae."

"That's nice." My father was almost sixty, but he'd never slowed down. When I was growing up, he never took sick days and always went to work. He loved to spend time with my mother, but he always needed his own space. Now he was still working even though he could have retired decades ago. That was how he was wired-and I was exactly the same way.

"We were thinking of stopping by for lunch. You're at your home in Yeonnam-dong, right?"

My thoughts immediately went to the woman living on my property. I couldn't hide her forever, but I wasn't ready to reveal her either. "I'll come to you, Mom. I'm sure you guys have already been driving a lot lately."

"We don't mind. Your father wants to see yeontan."

Oh, fuck. I couldn't deny my mother a second time. "What time were you thinking?"

"Noon?" she asked. "Unless you're working today?"

It was Saturday. I didn't usually go to Seongdong-gu on the weekends. My other studio was here, and chaeyoung was always available through email.

Now that I'd brought Jennie with me, I didn't have a lot of incentive to drive to Seongdong-gu anymore-not when my inspiration lived with me. "No, I'm off."

"Alright. I'm so excited to see you, Tae. I miss you so much..." The maternal side of her emerged, her voice reaching a new tone as the sincerity came through the phone. I was almost thirty, but my mother still loved me like I was five.

"I miss you too, Eomma."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

000. 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑

I encourage you to Comment and Vote if you enjoy the story. I read all the comments, and I love to strike up conversations and answer any questions and concerns that you may have. I wouldn't be creating this content if it wasn't for you. With that being said, I hope you enjoy the story and don't forget to stay safe and healthy also be hydrated.