𝐢𝐱. 업무

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

업무      /      𝐂 𝐇 . 009

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【BUSINESS】✧

❛ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ━━【BUSINESS】✧.*
。⋆☂˚。 ┆ 章.優雅 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝘼𝙉'𝙏 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙒𝙀𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙏 '𝙈𝙀'

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

────── ❛ 歳月人を待たず ❜ ──────

I WOULDN'T SAY SHE WAS exceptionally beautiful. Her allure was far deeper than some superficial characteristic.

But she possessed a quality that stole my complete focus. She had the same effect on the guys-that was why they picked her in the first place. Jeans and a t-shirt couldn't mask her innate sex appeal.

Her body was unique. The proportion between her hips and her stomach was significant, making her curves even more startling.

She had lean and toned thighs, but her ass was plump and juicy. She was endless curves, smooth skin, and the most sensuous woman I'd ever seen.

The curve in her back was so steep it looked like the concave side of a spoon. Making clothes with her specific dimensions felt like an honor.

I'd never seen a woman with her kinds of measurements. It was like she was specifically made to wear lingerie, to be the ultimate symbol of female sexuality.

When that woman overran my thoughts, I forced myself to focus on Jungkook.

Jungkook broke the kiss he was sharing with one of the girls and dropped his arm. "I need to take care of some business, ladies."

The blonde gave his thigh a tight squeeze before she walked away with the other girl.

Their lingerie shimmered under the low lights, and their heels tapped against the floor until they were no longer in hearing distance.

The music wasn't loud in this section, which was intentional. It was the best place to do business.

Jungkook wore a black suit with a matching tie. His dark hair was identical to mine, and he inherited the coffee-colored eyes of his mother.