TWENTY FIVE

Hep POV

"Were just friends," I mutter, turning away from Kate. I was lying and we both knew it.

"Hep, I'm not here to critize your mistakes but I'm here to be your friend, which I'm pretty sure you can use right now," Kate says, whistfully.

I turned back to her, "She was a mistake." I whisper thoughtfully.

Kate's eyes widened, and she spreads her hands out, "I- mean. She wasn't the only mistake? I-uh, wait never mind. I should shut up now." A blush spreads across her face, and she twists her hands as she stares at them.

I chuckle lowly, amused at her stuttering. "She may be. I realize that now," I say quietly.

"Uh, um so would you mind if we talked about something?" she says, a faint pink on her cheeks.

I rubbed the back of my neck, "Shoot."

"Would you mind if you come to the main room tonight. We could watch movies or something, and all our friends could come. What do you think?" she says as she looks up and eyes me carefully.

I place a finger on my chin, leaving her in her sweaty suspense state. "Okay."

She smiles, widely and then she locks her arm around my elbow and we skip, she-skipping, and me-walking, down the long hallway.

-----------------------------------------[_|_]-----------------------------------------

Kate POV

After leaving Hep in his room, I happily ran to Dite's room, knocking on her door, rapidly and loudly. Muffled voices I heard from my side of the door. And someone opened the door. Ares, finally awake from my err powerful hit.

I mentally shrinked in size as his eyes widened with multiple emotions, shock, anger, confusion, surprise and fear?! I mentally laughed at that, as I nervously glanced over his broad shoulder, being careful not to touch him that close.

Dite who was sporting a very long sweater thing, which strangely, she made look good. "Dite? Plan HETE (Hep Enter Today's Evening)?" I say, careful not to spill anything about Hep, because Ares would go to overkill mode.

She nodded, knowingly as she muttered a 'Let her in,' to Ares. He nodded, still staring at me, making sure I wasn't going to knock him out again. I slid past him hurrying to Dite who sat on her bed.

"Dite, I gotta go. Training, I'll see you tonight," he said, walking over and kissing her on the temple.

"Oh sure. Me and Kate will have some girl time," she said happily. He eyed me carefully, "Be careful."

I mentally frown, I was NOT dangerous. He nods at me and walks out the room, me glaring at his retreating form.

"He's mad, isn't he? He's suspicious of me, right?" I ask, looking at Dite.

Dite shakes her head, "He's honestly not. He's more like awed. But he's too stubborn to admit it. That's Ares for you." I nodded, slightly unconvinced.

"So," she started, getting straight to the point, "what happened?"

"I asked him to come to the main room to watch movies, and everyone's gotta come. Then after a good time into the movie, all of us will go out and you two will be there. Slight problem though..." I state, mentally making a face as I drawled out my words.

"What is it?" she asked blondely. 

"Ares," I say, "He's coming for you tonight, remember?"

She blinked for a few seconds before smacking her head, "Shoot! I forgot. Hmph, being a blonde is awful sometimes." She crossed her arms over her chest.